Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Dang, BOW,
You’re setting yourself up for some SERIOUS seed schuckin ! LOL, would suggest you get Mom to help you…then thought better of it…not looking for another scab on my nose !

3 Likes

Appreciate ya looking. I’m trying to make things work over here. :grin:

1 Like

Winter months are my down time, so might as well make use of it. Mom don’t want much to do with it (TG) she only shows interest when the bug hits from time to time :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

He’s not bad for a country Bud!!! Lol

2 Likes

My pleasure, you’re doing a mighty fine job :pray::fire:

2 Likes

Haha, had this arrived this morning. Wife says awe thats a shame it didn’t come in time for Thanksgiving. Should have seen her face when I told her I didn’t get it for Thanksgiving, I have European skull mounts to do…

6 Likes

20211130_154012

7 Likes

That’s a good one!

1 Like

Lil update on things going on. Not much happening. Seedlings stretching their legs a little, photos in basement just trying to make it to the finish line.
V-1 babies. All seedlings started on baby nutes today 15ml

Blue Tara

Autos

Photos not as loaded with buds as I’d like to see but getting frosty for the most part and rock hard. Carmalicious not as firm but also just seem to be behind the others (strain related i guess, all planted same date)

Super skunk

Carmalicious

Girl scout cookies

Bad azz cookies

Girl scout cookies

Zkittlez

That is it for the time being. I’ll try to get a couple shots of the seeded ladies when lights are in this evening.

12 Likes

Some seeded ladies, maybe? :grin:

This is the first attempt to make seeds. The GDP definitely has seeds, they were very prominent in other pics. What I see now is, as the buds grow, it looks less like there are seeds. But I know there are. Is that normal??

GDP

The super Skunk has been hit a few times with black cookie pollen over a few weeks. Now signs of anything as yet that I can see. Not sure it took, other then the pistols that turned. We shall see.
Ss x bc

11 Likes

Seeds are pretty good at hiding on you I’m sure they will eventually show themselves.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know the gdp have seeds. Back in the 2nd week of November they were pretty easy to see, not so much now.

Appreciate ya looking :grin:

14 Likes

Nice flowers, B4B!

1 Like

Did you make it, I’m stealing. lol

1 Like

Hopefully there will be plenty to pass around. :grin:

3 Likes

Are you getting any skunk smells?

1 Like

On the one in flower room, no. Kinda piney but sweet undertones. The one in the tent for seeds is much closer but more on the gas side I’d say. Long ways to go yet so fingers crossed. :grin:

3 Likes

Well, lets see what happens after the December tornado had the power down most of yesterday. Had to redo timers on all the lights.

However this lady was begging for me to grab a couple pics.

16 Likes

Glad you made it through the weather.

3 Likes

Guess alot of people got it worse. Power went out around 10am back on 3pm. I’m out with the chainsaw today cleaning up some blow downs. All good :+1:

4 Likes