Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

You got lucky on that one. Only a few didnt get herms

1 Like

Lol, yeah found out about the herm issues after I ran zkittlez the last run. Did 4 that run, no herms. These were re-veg from those 4.

2 Likes

Wife still has them in the cart lol
I kept saying hangon wait stop lol
Even hellraisers hermied.
I’ve heard is real good smoke

2 Likes

I have enjoyed it for sure. Grew these way better this time around, so hoping its even better. Probably some of the heavier yeilders I’ve grown.

6 Likes

Think this Bad azz cookies might be pretty nice. Getting a haircut this morning.

11 Likes

Is that zkittles your talking about ? @CoastalMarySeeds zkittles doesn’t seem to have herm tendencies if that’s the strain your talking about.

4 Likes

I think he is talking about ILGM? Not sure what happened a while back but there was a batch that every customer complained every seed hermed. I bought at that same time and havnt had one herm yet. Think I got lucky.

4 Likes

I have heard of way too many issues, with ILGM and their genetics and in my opinion, that is what it is, genetics not light leaks or any of that other BS. I went a couple of rounds with them myself and in my opinion their customer service sucked. I could never recommend, their products, for that reason. Although, there are a many people, who seem to be happy, with their products. I’m just not one of them :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior
I’ll check them out

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in agreement with yoi on that. Havnt purchased seeds over there in some time. Problem is, bought plenty 2 years ago. Just burning through them now to get them out of the way for better stuff :grin:

6 Likes

It’s been a minute. Man I tell ya, its amazing what can happen to keep you from your plants. Even had my babies leave for a sleep over (long story). They are home now and beyond ready to get to their permanent spot.

These V-1 and Blue Tara should have been potted up 2-3 weeks ago. It will happen tomorrow.
Got a couple babies going…

Next round of autos soaking. All these are from @repins12

14 Likes

Got the Blue Tara and V-1’s into the final destination finally. Watered in by hand with just phed water and mycos, ro water being made, ill have the water system running again tonight.

12 Likes

Nice and clean in there

2 Likes

Lol, the pics do good at hiding the mess. I was just in there lookin at all the coco I got on the floor. Shop vac to the rescue. Appreciate the kindness though.

3 Likes

I really like panda film. Easy to clean.
Plants are looking good too

2 Likes

The panda tarps are awesome :ok_hand: I keep rolls around, use them in the spring to kill weeds. I spayed the room down with a pump sprayer water/bleach, wipe everything down and good to go.

4 Likes

Water system back together and ph being calibrated. Topped off all the pots with fresh coco/pro mix. Empty pots will be autos when they are ready. Winnie the wonder dog has just been up my ass lately :grin:

3 Toy Crashers will get potted up after the weekend. Sunk a few more autos last night too, figured I’d have room.

Most of @repins12 beans are up. Got a few that popped, just trying to find their way up.

9 Likes

I think Winnie is just telling the plants to hurry up and grow . So you got time to take her out to chase a ball .

3 Likes

Could be very true. She has a new sibling, they been together for 7 months now.

for whatever reason Ruger won’t go down the basement steps. I’m thinking Winnie follows me down there for more one on one time. Thats my story and I’m sticking to it…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

My dog that just passed was named Winnie.
I have a cat named midnight that loves the grow room.
She never touches the plants but wants in there all the time.

3 Likes