Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

@4ftfarmer Yeah, will be thinning them out soon so more light gets in there. They are thick and branches growing everywhere. If ya got a grow.going on, tag me please. Love to see what ya got going on :grin:

2 Likes

Looking good my friend :+1:

2 Likes

I need to start a thread! My V1’s both were male and had to go!:pensive:

2 Likes

Yeah, think I started 6, turned out 50/50. Had some hiccups along the way. Definitely want to grow these again.

2 Likes

You may want to keep some clones or plan to reveg those girls. I want to get that back into the cycle. Dare I say the structure is Wild!!! Cant wait to try it out! And see yours mature!!!

2 Likes

Took a couple cuts before flip. Wanted to be sure I had a couple. :grin:

9 Likes

Bow+hydro= pretty powerful juju!

Looking good Bow, and I think @Hydro921 and @repen12 are correct…once you dial in hydro it’s tough to look back!

Off to a good start and really excited to follow your grow!

2 Likes

@BudBusterPro
Ok here’s what I have and want to do.
Right now I have two plants that came from the same batch. They are supposed to be female seeds, but not auto flower.
These are Island #1, they are 12 days from breaking ground. They are now in two gallon plastic pots. I will want to up pot them to my standard 5 gallon grow bags. But I also plan to top them both.
Should I go ahead and top them, up-pot and give a few days to recuperate, and the start the first application of BBP. Or does it matter?

3 Likes

I guess a couple pics would be cool right?

That white stuff is just Diatomaceous Earth i use to keep on top of fungus gnats.

5 Likes

We’ll see what Bob says but I’d guess you could start anytime. My plants go through all that after I start applications, in fact they are usually still in solo cups. :grin:

1 Like

Mike, Bow is absolutely correct, you can apply BBP, top and transplant if you so desire!

BTW, looking at your pictures you are very ready to begin 2.5ml/8 oz applications on a 7 day schedule right up to your flip date where we’ll put a couple 3ml/8 oz apps…but one day at a time!!!

Plants are looking beautiful!

2 Likes

Is it Bow+Hydro+BBPro?=PPJ

2 Likes

Naw, I give all the credit to my growers …they do all the work, I get to have all the fun eggen em on !!

So if I apply now, then I want to reapply every Tuesday until flip. Sounds good.

2 Likes

Bo and bbp make a good team where I stand…

2 Likes

Are you using the spray?

I use it all the time, veggies and weed and any other place I can find to spray it. The plants you are watching got around 4-6 applications, then I flipped them 2 weeks to see sex. Just my dumb ass, never started it again after that.

Edit: Honestly had i continued with BBP they would be outta control :grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Personally, i would up pot, wait 3-4 days, then top. Just my humble opinion, my friend. If you top now, you still got several days in the solo. Up pot and let them get some roots, they are probably, in their final resting place. Again, just my humble opinion :v:t4:

4 Likes

I’m just betting Bow is planning some outdoor MONSTERs this year!!

4 Likes

Pictures! Or it ain’t happening! LOL

4 Likes