Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Yea!!! @Bow4Buck get back. @BigMike55 and I have the garden green sea’s. I used bbp on a private area. You know what. Those buds loved it.

1 Like

I’m almost out. I have enough for a few more weeks. I use it all the time. Just a little. I can’t tell all my secrets. My last run was bad. I didn’t keep my temperature up high enough. The cold hurt me. This grow is going good. I do have a few big shad leaves I need to start cleaning up. @BigMike55 it will make your plants jump. It will freak you out at first. Because the uptake is incredible. Got on that is in a container that a little week. They will suck it dry. The top will turn a little light. Because of the fast growth. I go from seed to flower in 30 days in a on gallon container. I top on day 30 and flip. Now my plants need to be at least a foot tall. I’m in a one gallon container. When I see signs I move up a container. If my pant isn’t ready for a 3 to 5 gallon container then I wait. The big ones where in 3 and I just changed them to 5 gallon. I got 6 that need to be moved up. Good luck with your grow. It make nice healthy plants. @BudBusterPro he like’s to talk. I enjoy it. He probably wear shorts and flip-flops all day. I know his part of the woods. Not a bad place. Good stuff Bob. @Bow4Buck one love

5 Likes

Sorry but the one thing it does do. If you put it on heavy. Just in a few day after hit with distilled water like Bod said. It comes back. It really helps if your rh has been a little low. Just make sure your are dry before light come in. Sometimes I cut back in the hours of light just to make sure. Time to start my second job. A male dancer. Might not be a good job. It could get grezzzy.

2 Likes

Was looking over all the plants while waiting on the coco to soak. Found this little interesting surprise.

7 Likes

A double yoker. Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Whats a good amount of seeds to test germination?? So far I’ve cracked 13 of these GDPxPPP. So far one aint made an appearance yet, but one seed growing 2 plants. Thats kinda 100% :grin::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I’m almost afraid to ask, what are you growing in your “private area”, sounds a bit personal…:grin::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Didn’t have intentions of updating today but all I have done is play with plants so…

Coco finally arrived, potted up the fem autos.

2 reg autos probably male but not showing yet. Won’t waste coco on 2 pots that may be male so we wait…

GDP x PPP going into bigger pots today as well, just waiting their turn.

The V-1 will get thinned out this week and hopefully just coast to the finish from there.

The Crasher Toyz testers are the I ones that got burnt from the ink bird malfunction :grin: trimmed off all the crispy bits, which was most of the plants. Nice come back on these.

OK, dont need any “I told ya so’s” from the peanut gallery but…:grin: 8 days ago these looked like this:

Actually tonight would be the end of day 9 and here they are now.

Should have been in hydro some time ago :grin:

11 Likes

Hot Dam! I think it grew between the 1st and 4th picture! Lol

9 days eh. I really like that!!!

4 Likes

Hate to be the one to say it but, I told you so :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Looking good, my brother, from another mother. Hydro, is the way to go, ain’t it so :thinking:
You got this :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Been in awe for a while of a few hydro grows. Now I see why they do what they do I think. This growth is insane!!!

4 Likes

Howdy out there grow fam. Guess we can do a lil update today :crazy_face:

Waiting on 2 of the Crasher Toy to show sex. I’m thinking male on both but just hard to tell, third showed fem 2 weeks ago.

Massive defol on the V1 last night, dont mind the leaves i havnt cleaned up yet, it got late. this last one has grown what im calling “inverted”, whole grow the top has been wider than the bottom. Was able to train some branches wider but not enough. So, I just cut all the tyrannosaurus arms off, should make the tops awesome :ok_hand: on another note, look how much of the plant got removed, not even a little leaf droop.

The hydro autos
Border Jumper

Cobwebs Resting Place

Cuomos Arachnid Diesel

Arachnid Pie

Blue Tara male/fem tent
Havnt seen any pollen yet but, a few pods are open and a few pistols turned orange and receding.
hoping the mom traits carry over nicely. The node spacing on her cant be more than an inch top to bottom. Should make for some massive colas
GDP x PPP just doing their thing

And a few other autos all potted up

12 Likes

Looking good brother

4 Likes

Not so much an update but, more of a photo dump.

Hydro

All the GDP x PPP

V-1
Have to look back at notes, been somewhere around a month and they are starting to show signs of flower since flip. Never seen plants take so long to flower. Loving the node spacing though.

Other plants in the grow room are all autos.
Don’t like them on 12/12 but no room in tents at the moment…

15 Likes

Looking good in here. The hydro is taking off nicely lol

2 Likes

I’m impressed with those plants everytime I look in there.

3 Likes

You will love the free time. If I havent already said that.
Pretty much once a week rez maintenance for me.
Oh and keeping the trees under control lol

2 Likes

Lol, thats about all I’ve been doing.
Been just tucking leaves but, I’m going to remove some of the monster fans, they are just blocking to much light.

7 Likes

Your the first to grow them. It’s half sensi g13hp (100% indica). I couldn’t imagine these would that sativa dominant where it would go to 3 months. These look like they been flowering for only under 2 weeks. There is another member growing out the same seeds.

2 Likes

@V4vendetta Yeah, what you’re seeing is the same as me. Went back and looked at notes, flipped these on 3/16, exactly a month today. They all are sporting some slender sativa leaves though. Also hoping the stretch is about done, running outta head room. :grin:

3 Likes