Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Its funny, I have Clear Rez but have never used it. Never had any issues until now. Kinda dumb on my part, use it everytime I make clones in the aero cloner.

1 Like

Love when the mailman comes early :relieved:

5 Likes

Lamb’s Bread is real fire. Good score.

2 Likes

Been wanting this one for a bit. Looked long and hard for regs, these will do just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You have some big pots to fill! Sweet selections!

2 Likes

Whats up out there in weedville? Hope all are well.
Current photo dump…

The hydro autos are starting to look fantastic from where I stand. :grin:

V-1 starting to stack real nice :ok_hand:

Crasher Toyz also starting to put on some weigh and frost.

GDP X PPP getting ready to have the big fan leaves removed. She is full of pistols, but no real bud development yet.

GDP X PPP siblings. Found 2 more fems in the group shot. The rest, still to soon to tell.

The 2 larger plants are GDP X PPP the 3rd was male and been removed. Kept 4 clones from the one in flower room, they are potted up and tagged, 100% with them in rock wool. Got a V-1 monter crop that rooted and putting out new growth now, and some seedlings im playing with.

The autos that were in the flower room on 12/12 are now moved to the tomato tent on 18/6. All are in flower, maybe they will fatten up. However, was a nice test to see what I want to run in the hydro next.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend folks :blush:

13 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :v:t4:
Gary

2 Likes

Looking like some beasts lol

3 Likes

Appreciate the kindness from you and @repins12
Hasn’t been without a couple hiccups, but they are doing pretty good, all of them. Happy, happy, happy :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I dont mind hiccups. Always learning lol

3 Likes

Looking great @Bow4Buck, any smell from them yet?

2 Likes

Just curious what you were smelling on these plants?
The room absolutely just stinks. When I’m in there taking leaves is when I hunt the individual odors. I think I’m getting a minty garlic from these.

2 Likes

Looks like a room full , cant wait till the smoke report !

3 Likes

When I was first growing the skunk91 they reaked in vegg. They became a bit more chemmy in flower. The V-1 had a clean but sweeter smelling sent thats hard to put my finger on. So many strains were used to outbreed, every seed may have a different smell with all the genetic possibility of recombination. If they have an abundant odor its coming from the skunk91 in the genes. Or the combination amplified muted terps from the g13hp, which was not something that reaked.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m certain of the clean sweet smell id have to say these lean to. Definitely a clean light mint/spearmint but there is an underlying too.

3 Likes

Plants are looking nice , I second the flora clean to keep your res clean .

2 Likes

Little tent update for now, ill get the grow room up when lights come on.
Just starting to see a little fade on a couple, getting close.

Hydro autos

GDP x PPP
Havnt looked yet this morning, just culling males at this point.

Couple female GDP x PPP, clones from one and a couple babies.

The remaining autos, couple of these are pretty small but I thin will finishe in the next week or 2. Gettin frosty too.

19 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

@LedZeppelin I got your Package, from Corey, I’ll get it heading your way this week

6 Likes

Much appreciated. They are kicking butt and taking names i do believe…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Get some shit done this weekend brother???

2 Likes