Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Didn’t know what to expect from the hydro. The rate of growth got away from on these. With some better training and proper defol, next round should be better. Have some idea what im dealing with now.

Kudos to you, definitely nice dense nugs on these so far. And my lord do they STINK!!!:pleading_face:

6 Likes

It was interesting.

3 Likes

Started taking down the Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel today. First 5gal bucket almost full.

I got this left on the plant

Maybe 2-3 5gal buckets total. :grin: measuring by the bucket, cool :sunglasses:
Got about the same amount off the Arachnid Pie as the border Jumper, this one by far will be the biggest yeilder.

12 Likes

Looks like some fun in your future you going to wet trim or dry them first ? Either way it’s work!

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother. I hate to keep saying this but, I think that someone told you so :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

2 Likes

Most of the work is at chop for me. I wet trim pretty tight but not perfect. After dry I run every thing through a bowl trimmer then in to cure.

6 Likes

Ok, color me impressed. 2 5 gal buckets off the Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel and still have an entire plant left.

Going to let the rest run another week or 2. Hundreds of buds left on her that can be made better now with light reaching them. Would have to guess I can get another bucket full.

So far she takes up as much space on the line as some photo periods.

Took another Arachnid Pie down today. Had this one in coco. Big heavy buds on her.
Couple more autos coming down today. Couple 2 or 3 of these are ready. These are the easy ones. Cleared all the clones from my 3x3 tent, couple will hang in there as whole plants.

And while im in the tent room, some mom testers and clones all vegging together.

15 Likes

Much appreciated! I can promise, smells like heaven in there. Sometimes to much :grin:

2 Likes

Again :thinking: :wink:
Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

3 Likes

Took down the Cobwebs Resting Place this morning. Well, began.
Nice little harvest on this one. Not the most buds out of the bunch, but denser than the others.

16 Likes

First weight on the Arachnid Pie. Should say my defol and pruning were null and void on these pretty much. First hydro didn’t know what to expect, they got away from me FAST. These could do so much more im sure.
The bag itself come in right around 41 grams if I remember correctly.

14 Likes

Popcorn. Lol nice turn.

1 Like

Not bad at all for your first hydro run Bow,
Of course, you realize we’re going to have to reset our ‘expectation level’…
Right into the DANGER zone !

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&list=RDAMVMsiwpn14IE7E

2 Likes

Expectations can be tough to live up to. :grin: gotta say I’m impressed with the hydro though… Should also mention, the other 3 plants still drying. That was just one and an auto to boot.

5 Likes

6 zips, not too shabby, In my humble opinion :wink: :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Infuckingcredible my friend.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with those numbers , I’m happy with 3/4 zips per plant 6 is a bonus.

2 Likes

See if this next run can be better. At least in these strains, they got big and full very fast. Still probably 2 zips of larf on the plant. With proper training these can be way better I believe.
Going to take down the rest today and get the next ones soaking.

Ran into water issues the last few weeks. My well water won’t grow good plants in dirt, have to make RO. Problem I seen, these plants were thirsty the last month and I couldn’t make enough RO to keep the res full. Think thats why they started to dry out.
Picked up this:
53 Gallon Portable Rain Barrel Water Tank - Collapsable Rainwater Collection System Storage Container - Water Collector Barrels Include Two Spigots and Overflow Kit - Comes with 25 Garden Labels https://a.co/d/bN8u9AH
Using this to collect water from the dehu and ac. Only had it a week now but looks like I will have plenty of water now.

Again, props to @repins12 , they were nice strains to grow and the smoke test says it’s some very good smoke…!

10 Likes

Nice harvest.
On to the next grow lol

2 Likes

Hi Bow, have you researched using the condensate runoff? I thought for some reason it was undesireable. I may loom into it again. Just thought Id ask.

1 Like