Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Well you got a better seed source then I do. :grin:
Wish I could run in the hoop house all year. I don’t start in there until February and it still costs a fortune to heat it at night. Thinking of adding homemade geothermal in there.

4 Likes

I agree. I’ll go for some of that.

3 Likes

It looks great.

2 Likes

Man, I just leave extra produce on my neighbors front stoop… Some leave flowers on mine. I kinda like my neighborhood :smiley:

5 Likes

Hell yeah. My neighbor is always stopping by with a tractor load of goodies. He always stops by our place first when he’s making the rounds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok ok ok this should have been finished last week. Funny how life throws ya curves :grin:
Other then a few things to tidy up the room is back up and running. Feels good!

12 Likes

Some sun up morning dew shots of the girls outside. Starting to look pretty good actually.

Runtz

Chemdawg

Jack Herer

Apes In Space

Banana Kush

Bag Seed

Strawberry Cough pic was blurry, focused on a sunflower instead. It will have to wait till next time. :grin:

16 Likes

I’m happy. Got my fan. Took a minute. I could tell they opened it

2 Likes

I need to soon install one in my tent room. Have it, just been lazy.

4 Likes

Plucking a few lower buds today to check trichs. Cool nights and wet weather, so trying to stay ahead of any bud rot. Not looking for much amber here in fear it will take to long. Still a bit more clear heads at this point though, but close…

14 Likes

Looks sweet. Still a little clear. I want Take a chance either.

1 Like

Been sick for the last 4 days, up and on my feet today :sneezing_face: had to water tonight so got a couple pics while i was at it.

The ladies are loving their new environment

Got a Skunk and a Bad Azz Cookies that want to be standouts.

Got 4 GDP, Skunk to get flipped soon. The autos in there will need a new home :grin: they are Hindu Kush and Mimosa Lemon

This tent is running autos also all Twenty20. Purple Biscauto and GoGo

These GoGo’s are going to be thick. They are impressive.

Few of the autos are starting to flower.

Too wet and rainy for any outside pics. Been raining so hard i woke up with water leaking from the ceiling in the kitchen. Problem is the whole second floor is dry, so have no idea where the water I s coming from until I tear it open. Wasn’t feeling that good today. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Plants ae looking awesome. I hope that the water leak, is an easy fix.

3 Likes

Much appreciated brother! This will be the first real run since setting up these tents. Lol, tried to save space by going with 2gal pots. These plants I can already see a size difference. Cant do it, nope not again. I NEED bigger pots. Fewer and larger moving forward :grin:
Think I might have some bad flashing around a dormer on the roof. Should be dry enough Friday to get at it…always something…

5 Likes

I’m finding I like 3’s for autos, and we’ll see on the 5’s for photos (they arent done yet)…

Very clean setup, almost cleanroom kinda white. I like it!

I tried a couple 3 gallon ones and was not happy after I harvested and seen the root ball , it was back to 5 gallons pots for me

4 Likes

To be honest with you I transfer all the time. Even during the flowering stage. I got some and some 3 gallon containers that I’m fixing to put in five. As long as the roots or not big and you’re OK. Be easy on the watering for a few days or a week. The roots will reach out there. I’m growing regular. I think if you easy with the roots your ok.

2 Likes

It’ll make them spread out like lightning a little bit more. The branching Affect . That’s what I call it. It will cause the roots fan out like a bush. That’s my opinion. I’m constantly looking at my roots when I finish my grow. I’ll reuse all my soil.

1 Like

Before the tents I was going 7gal for the photos and 5’s for the autos. I can already tell these are going to be much smaller. @Crazy1 yeah back to 5 and 7gal after this…
Went with the white room after hearing the white better reflects the light. If it dont, sure helps make it look clean :grin:

4 Likes

So with the new room setup I wanted to actually see if it makes a difference. So far I’ve had very little movement over the last 7 days and the weather has been everywhere. Usually that means the grow room has been too. Dates are cut off for some reason. 2 readings per day, last 7 days. Bottom 2 are today’s date and go backwards.

Think if i remember correctly @lophophora.ca was interested if this room got corrected. I promise those numbers would have been all over the place before.

7 Likes