Brothers Grimm Genetics

Patience and the kindness of friends.

Some 9-month cured, not very manicured Apollo11 I’m smoking. Smooth and skunky citrus. Love this stuff.

16 Likes

I am so damn excited for this Apollo XX. Never had the original but I’m kinda feeling like Jack and the Beanstalk right now! And my wife actually is PISSED on how much I just spent on those seeds LOL.

God i hope she doesn’t throw them out the window… unless they grow… and I can climb the beanstalk… ect.

8 Likes

7 Likes

C99 pineapple pheno outdoor Female seeds(C99xC99)

25 Likes

Wow that makes me want to get out the christmas decorations and throw some lights on that tree. Nice!

10 Likes

Made a strain out of Brother Grimms Cinderella 99(F1) and crossed it with a Northern Lights #5 back in 98-99 …Its called “Glass Slipper”… Known “World Wide”. Came out pretty good. She even made it in “High Times” and “Cannabis Culture” Magazine. Smoke is super potent!.. Just be careful!! Had a few friends ask for an ambulance!.. DOH!! :grinning:

Link to more “Glass Slipper” photo’s> Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

34 Likes

So true. Ya better off laughing about it.

Howdy fellas! I am new to overgrow and a search for Grimmdica brought me here, to this thread. I have been lurking on overgrow forever now, just never signed up. I am a longtime member on other forums however…

I have to say there is some excellent info on this thread! Yall growin’ out some mighty fine fire from the Grimm…

So my journey starts here, I dont plan on going anywhere… This seems like an excellent forum.

So I have been searching high and low for Grimmdica, I missed the “window” when it was released and now I realize my chances of finding a pack is likely zero to none, sadly. I spoke with Rick (Mr.SouL) lastnight about it. Figured maybe he had a few packs put back, but he said they’re all gone. Have checked strainly for months… Forums… Seedbanks… etc. Nothing.

Is anyone sitting on a pack or a few Grimmdica beans they would trade or sale? I am determined to find them lol and no better place to start looking than here…

3 Likes

How comes 200 for nevs haze?
Did you not contact shantibabba for your seeds?
He is known to send more than 18 too if you pm him

I want some of those where can I procure them?

Is your wife the mama bear I know from aurora Denver?
Her family has Cherokee side that did the trail of tears and her man was part apache?

1 Like

No, not this time.
:smiley:

1 Like

Bermuda Triangle OG

12 Likes

I may be stirring up some shit here but at any rate…

Looking at seedfinder while researching the BG Apollo line, I discovered a quote from Mr Soul which I’ve heard him state as well(IIRC, The Potcast interview) and it struck me that his first Princess is very likely a Jack Herer S1/herm! :astonished: :astonished: :unamused: :astonished: :astonished:

I don’t discount the other famed strains that likely originated from a random bag (Chemdawg, OGK, etc.) but it seems shocking to me.

Opinions, OG?

:evergreen_tree: :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ve read this as well. It’s been known among some breeders for a while that you should make sure to test well, because c99 crosses can sometimes produce herms. Can’t add any personal experience to that, just what I’ve heard from others.

4 Likes

He did say that there were also males from those seeds, so I would guess that it’s unlikely to be from a herm.

6 Likes

:thinking: I’ve seen MORE males from bagseed than females, in about 200ish seeds.

@lefthandseeds Any idea if BG had outdoor testers back then? :smile: My guess is ‘NO’.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Got something special from Mr Soul himself a few days ago. Figured I’d share the gift I got.

5 Likes

I have grown a lot of Brother Grimm gear, at the moment I have Killer Queen, A-11, and his limited edition Uptown Funk in my garden. I just finished runs of his G-13genius, C-99, and his Rosetta Stone. I have yet to get a hermie after years of growing his gear. Perhaps I am just lucky? I do know that I really like his G-13genius (pic below) .

11 Likes