CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Bro, if I had a wheelbarrow full of Likes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I’d lay 'em on ya. Excellent testimony to what I’ve always bragged about…doesn’t get any better than Mark. Please continue to stay safe/be well.

14 Likes

Yeah I remember you being the first to vouch for the guy. Good Cal @misterbee

6 Likes

Just awsome spevacular!!! What else can be said about mark. Hes a stand up guy dont fun into to many of them these days notputting any slights to any one ive talked to on here everyone is just stand up

4 Likes

Hell the guy even replied back when I emailed him that I got my souvenirs and when I sent his side back to him!! GREAT customer service, IMHO.
Just trying to back up what kingmambo so very well posted up about Mark.
I wish I could have had access as a new grower, to someone like him, when I was starting out, instead of slaughtering expensive genetics, with smooth newb moves back then.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Incredible service like this should be talked about more. What a G !

6 Likes

FYI, Mark has BOTH Blueberry and Bubble Gum in a 60-day version!!! Texted me yesterday…“they’re ready!!!”. They’re $1 a seed, with a 25 seed MINIMUM. I jumped on it. I know a lot of Bubblegum Hunters. As I said, FYI. Stay safe/be well.

7 Likes

I have grown, cloned and smoked Mark’s stuff. It is good. I have had great grem rates with it and success growing it.

My last order I asked about some Bubba Kush for a friend. He sent my order, all the money’s worth, plus extra. He just forgot the Kush. I texted him. He sent me Bubba Kush and Purple Bubba Kush for free. Almost 50 seeds. No charge. I will continue to buy from him, I recommend him to anyone that asks. Like @Kingmambo I am on the sales / service industry. The way he handles stuff is how I expect it to be handled

However, if you do call him, you may be having an interesting conversation for a while…lol.

One of his Blue Dream I am currently growing

24 Likes

Great looking plant(s)…you’re right, loves to talk about growing, quite knowledgeable. Take care, stay safe and…you know it…be well.

4 Likes

I’ve got four of his Blue Dreams going now other stuff. Here’s the grow log Kingmambo’s COVID Potpourri

I’d say say mine are about 30 days behind yours. I’ll keep an eye on yours; The slowest grower of mine is the trifoliate plant I’ve posted about in other threads.

Cheers
Kev :+1:t5:

4 Likes

60 day auto or 60 days from flip?

3 Likes

Auto, I do believe…germination to harvest!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

Yo, Bro, it’s takes a “real mentsh” to do that!!! That’s why you’re at the Top of My List!!! Need MORE with that trait, I tell ya. Have a pleasant weekend, stay safe and, you know…be well. mister :honeybee:

5 Likes

Here’s three Super 90 I popped on 10/28

21 Likes

Look at you…BEAUTIFUL, uniform plants, Bro!!! Continued success, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

Are these the first you’ve popped of Mark’s strains? If you’ve flowered any of his strains in the past do you have any pictures you could share?

2 Likes

These are the first I have run of Mark’s, but I do have several of his reg. and auto reg strains.

1 Like

The fact that they all look identical says that he has his shit down. Reminds me of JOTI and Bodhi gear. Pop 6 seeds and they all look alike…stable…nice.

6 Likes

Hey guys nice pics! Does anyone know if Marks green headband is auto flowering

1 Like

@corey Yeah the green headband is an auto.

2 Likes

Thanks @kushdaddy!

1 Like