Canadian Clone Exchange

only time i gave clones away on here i think i sent some thrips with them sorry @MBVapester (tried my best to clean them) so i would need to get my pest managment in control before i did that again :pensive:. but this is prob the best way for people to get the better phenos available of certain strains that were already hunted.

3 Likes

All good. I kept them separate from my other plants and tried to cleanse them but wasn’t able to and the only place I could keep them isolated was too hot and they didn’t make it.

2 Likes

Can we send rooted clones? Is that legal? Using an all perlite bed makes it super easy…a photo posted in another thread…

9 Likes

Pretty sure we can as long as they are not flowering but I would double check that. I believe that’s the rule for transporting pot plants in Canada.

3 Likes

I think you can buy rooted clones from places certified by health canada?
For $$$$$$ though.

5 Likes

I would guess rooted you’d be limited to 4 if your rec. medicinal I don’t think it’s even allowed . Unrooted I’d think the number wouldn’t matter but that’s just my two cents.

5 Likes

Yes, you would be limited to 4 to remain legal. I just remember reading that you could not transport a flowering plant. Good point to bring up with the 4 plant limit.

4 Likes

My understanding non rooted plants don’t count but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

I’ve heard cuttings travel better .

In my limited experience (2x) getting cuts mailed from b.c. to Ontario . All came with a few extra knodes, wrapped in damp paper towels . Cut an inch off and put in peat pellets.

Process went smoothly other than i paid way too much .

Looking for famous elites or something extraspecial . Hunting the true gsc forum cut , gmo, that bandaid haze

4 Likes

“The number of live plants that you can purchase is determined by Health Canada. Upon receiving your ACMPR Registration Certificate, you will be assigned a Maximum Plant Count for indoor or outdoor production. These figures will constitute the maximum number of live plants that you can order and cultivate at any given time.”

Thats what one clone selling site says.

3 Likes

It’s all just salad until rooted

5 Likes

5 clones for $250. :grimacing:

1 Like

My vote is stick to the grey area and do it however you like :+1:

It’s not like any of us are using legal seeds (except me).

11 Likes

Yup but the site you purchase from has to be approved by health Canada to sell clones or seeds ! Good luck with that rule at finding something worth growing .
Government crap genetics

7 Likes

I know, I would never order anything from them!

4 Likes

I don’t know much about legal clones but legal seeds are a joke.

5 Likes

We should open a govt approved clone and seed store . A guy would make a killing especially if you sold top quality strains

4 Likes

I had a guy offer me $1 per clone to run an operation for him to give away free clones to his hydro store customers. The math was like $3 an hour. Knucklehead.

5 Likes

I will never buy or try any government products again.
I have never received anything decent. They are supposed to be regulated with what they use an such, but the stuff I have tried is crap, definitely not clean at all.
I have made bho, and rso out of legal dispensary bud, and it was still shit quality.
I have made better out of my own fan leaf/shake. :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ve seen fine print like “this was harvested in 2017 but we have included a humidity pack.” This was shoppers drug mart.

4 Likes