Cannavore Selections

Well, well, well. BT x CK finally done after a stressful battle with the elements, harvested what bud I could after a snap freeze down to minus 30 and cloned out the rest to see if I can save it for another round as even with the poor conditions the cool Temps forced on them the bud structure was still impressive! Terps are very sweet candy smelling with a funk like fermentation or rotted fruit, maybe even slightly off meat, that sickly sweet smell you get on spoiled chicken almost.

6 Likes

@Cadizzles damn how long were they outside for?

moving and grooving lol

Sour D x DS all gone

15-20 packs left on each of the Counterfeit Kush crosses (Black Triangle, Trinity, G41)

4 Likes

i’m gonna get some CK stuff popped shortly here alongside the start of the Lazy Sundae work

4 Likes

They were in minus 30 for almost 12 hours. Enough that they flash froze.

1 Like

Here’s a picture of 2 trinity , dirty sanchez girls .
They are about 3 weeks in , and are starting to fill in nicely, and

starting to frost up . Really easy grow , so far 100 percent germ rate , ended up with 2 Girls and 2 boys . Transplanted into 5 gallon bags with ocean forest and roots organic fertilizer .
I’ll update when they are about done .
Thanks cannavore for the easy grow and providing the genetics, it’s appreciated :pray:

15 Likes

:+1: :+1: nice @Yonder thanks for showing em off!

3 Likes

I ended up picking up all the dirty sanchez crosses plus , plus ended up with a freebie of the counterfeit kush , I’m looking forward to growing.
Thanks for checking the plants out

6 Likes

appreciate the support amigo, hope you find some good shit! The Trinity x DS you posted look very Trinity based so far! The clone is usually an easy to grow and easy to clone self supporting broad leaf type. Mold in the tops of the colas can be an issue if bud density/lack of airflow issues arise, at least for me in the hotter months!

12 Likes

Some test results done by Haze Valley Nursery on two selections of Garlic Sweat they hunted;

15 Likes

Look what just came in the mail… !

and went right into a shot glass of water to germinate! :grin: (as promised!)

Thanks again cannavore! I’m excited to test this one out!
I will be sure to do frequent updates.

17 Likes

@TeddyNuggets appreciate it! Hope you find something you enjoy from em!

I’ve smoked through about half a plant I had outdoor of Pirate Sweat S1 x F2 CK and it’s taking me a good time to build up a tolerance to it. Hits about the same as the first time I tried it… Nice stoned effect that has put me to sleep multiple times hah

Here’s some GMO x Lemon Tree I’ve been growing from seed

37 Likes

100% germination rate on the 5 black triangle x counterfeit kush seeds I started! (the one not pictured in the shot glass already went into the soil yesterday)

Took about 48 hours. Shot glass has plain tap water + a splash of 3% h2o2 (a tsp. at most, maybe a bit less. I just eye it).

17 Likes

I apologize for the photo quality. I know it’s not the best. But all 5 seedlings have already emerged from the soil!

10 Likes

The black triangle x counterfeit kush are coming along nicely!

16 Likes

Trinity x dirty sanchez , plants are 52 days in and are starting to bulk up , and one of the girls in turning purple, which I didn’t expect. The main colas are pretty much solid buds , and the plants are trouble free and a pleasure to grow. The hairs ate still pretty much all white , so they have a bit to go .
Can’t wait to try them out .

20 Likes

Nice! @Yonder

3 females of GMO x Lemon Tree. Chopped a week or so early to get the reveg process going (hopefully).

20 Likes

Black triangle x counterfeit kush.

12 Likes

I like making day time hash with early fresh froze buds

2 Likes

Back to the stables for A.S.S. & Irene, & welcome newcomer Legend OG :star_struck:

Revegging GMO x Lemon Tree #'s 1, 3, 5

Cuts of GMO x Lemon Tree #'s 4, 6, 7, 8 in half gallons that need repotting. Need to run again to cull the crap ones (so far 6 & 8 are probably on the chopping block but i still need to smoke them).

Looking to pop 3-5 seeds each on these for a quick small pot run;
Counterfeit Kush F3
Black Triangle x F2 CK
Gelato 41 x F2 CK
Trinity x F2 CK
Stink x F2 CK
Dirty Sanchez F2
Dogwalker x DS
Stink x DS
Gelato 41 x DS
Trinity x DS
Sour Diesel x DS
Skunkdawg x DS

20 Likes

GMO x Lemon Tree #3 is the early favorite.

She was unique and identifiable as slightly different than her 9 other sisters pretty much from the get-go. More of a “feminine” (to steal a descriptor from Bodhi) version of GMO.
Detectable taste right off the dry rack. Super tacky sticky resin.

Really hoping I didn’t fumble the ball here and can get it revegged!

23 Likes