Cannavore Selections

man you better clean those filter brother there are some stinky sounding hybrids in that seed drop list.

awesome …

11 Likes

Score! I’m about to bring that one down today or tomorrow… reminds me of Irene, in some ways… smells very perfumey to me, but with a lot more OG backend. Doesn’t smell nearly as onion-y as Irene. Grows less funky than Irene too…
Legend OG (FJ420 cut) @ 60 Days

Good luck with the re-veg! Sounds like a winning combo…

28 Likes

you got it rockin like a champ! great job!

4 Likes

24 Likes

Pulling out some big guns :muscle: Awh yeah :grin:

3 Likes

Great mail day! My AC Infinity fan replacement should be here by day’s end as well. Glad I saw those threads =)

6 Likes

6 little Black triangle x counterfeit kush seedling from cannavore all coming along nicely. They’ve been liking the warmer weather we’ve had this past week!

14 Likes

I just bought a strain called slush puppy from a local dispensary and I’m wondering if it was your version…
It seems that there’s a few different breeders with a strain called slush puppy. I wish I knew who’s I’m smoking because I’d love to order seeds of it.

Some dank ass weed! Not sure how to describe the taste, except just saying it tastes like some old school dank. Even the last hit still tastes good.
“Fresh/clean” is about the best I got on the smell.

I wish that “Wonka vision” was a real thing (from the old 1970’s Willy wonka movie) and I could just send you a bud so you could tell me. :joy:

9 Likes

for sure there are at least 4 different strains named Slush Puppy that I’m aware of lol. I should have changed it but this one was one that suffered from an identity crisis… The first two names I used for it I got shit for because it turned out they were in use, someone suggested Slush Puppy and by then i was so tired of going back and forth with names that i just settled on it lol.

i suppose one way of figuring out is if it has any rubber/garlic/onion funk mixed with the sweetness, there’s a good chance it’s mine lol.

someone here grabbed the last pack of SP from GLG awhile back anyways. those are long gone!

6 Likes

That was me !

I’ll definitely be making some F2’s or crosses with that pack and share some goodies here on OG @TeddyNuggets @Cannavore

6 Likes

i may have mentioned it to you already but that cross made some thick shells! soak em hella good or better yet scuff em!

5 Likes

Another update on the Black Triangle x Counterfeit Kush:

All 6 are still doing good. It’ll still be a bit before any are ready to show their sex.

Been an easy strain to grow so far. I started lightly feeding the 4 bigger plants with some organic inputs. I had some of the dry soluble nutrients left from the Organics Alive sample kit I ordered so they’ve been fed with that a few times. I really like their dry soluble nutrients so far BTW.

The two smaller ones are still being fed by the soil alone (roots organic original). They just get a light spray with the water bottle. Plain water + beneficial microbes (mostly great white and one fungal compost tea). They’ll probably get a light feeding pretty soon though.

15 Likes

I read the title as carnivore, yes, yes I am. :smirk:

1 Like

@TeddyNuggets :+1:

Some pictures I rediscovered from icmag. @Mustafunk grew these out. “Bubba Kush F2” aka what I renamed as Counterfeit Kush;

25 Likes

Looks great! Now I’m even more excited! :grin:

I love bubba kush! The high is always so calming for me. Helps my anxiety.

This could end up being a great cross. If it gets the potency of the triangle and the chill nature of the bubba… :drooling_face:

I actually got a chance to smoke a joint of black triangle the other day and I loved it. Definitely some potent weed.

3 Likes

Dirty sanchez x trinity , wet trimmed and going to chop them . These ended up going about 75 days , and were a pleasure to grow , no problems whatsoever… all organic in 5 gallon bags , under a hlg 625r led . Extremely gassy, nothing sweet or fruity here . The leaves turned mostly purple and black . Thanks for the genetics

28 Likes

crazy and awesome! it looks like dirty sanchez but on a stocky thick ole trinity frame!

5 Likes

Starting to see some reveg life on these GMO x Lemon Tree’s including the #3 my fav/potential keeper.

Haven’t started any seeds yet due to focusing on getting these ladies to come back for me but also because my veg space has been very cold! But now that I’m seeing some signs of life I think I’ll get everything going by the weekend

26 Likes

Sorry, for the confusion this is actually a picture of the Irene x dirty sanchez . I went through my seed stash and double checked just to be sure . I usually grow about 4 strains at once of different breeders , and well you know the brain can get a little foggy at times . Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

no sweat. i saw the fat stalks and didn’t think anything of it haha. enjoy! those seeds are all sold out n gonzo!

1 Like