CBD or THC - which is better for pain?

Coconut oil
Beeswax
6 essential oils
And 42 grams of sugar leaf

The essential oils are all natural pain relievers.
I did a bit of modification on this took out stuff that was just good for the skin cuz if you’d take the active ingredient out it would also double for skin lotion.

I then added oils to benefit my pain.

6 Likes

Coconut oil works well for me :+1: beeswax also has no tactile feedback issues. What essential oils do you use?

1 Like

I’m curious as well. Always open to new ways to be rid of pain. You and Allora had me cracking up when it comes to public stretching! I don’t care what people think either. Getting out of pain is my objective if I’m in pain. I have this stretch I do where I place my hands on my hips and rock my midsection frontwards and backwards. I did this quite often without thinking about it. Unfortunately I lived on Main Street at the time I was doing this frequently, and my wife got a text from her friend asking why I was air humping in public lol

3 Likes

Don’t remember off the top of my head in fact time to dig out the recipe I’m down to like 4 ozs left.
Everybody seems to run out at the same time.

I’ll get them out to you when I get home.

3 Likes

I look hforward to that recipe. Thanks

1 Like

I would also be interested in your recipe. Have you thought a out incorporating cannabis roots in your recipe?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359533

7 Likes

If I can feel a pop coming in my sciatic area (regardless of if it’s the sciatic column or not) I’ll make a fist and with my thumb knuckle push about an inch or so away from the spine and bend backwards like the exorcist before I grab my leg from behind, pull my torso to one side, and twist like I’m wringing out my back. Once per side. That usually has been how I’ve managed to pop stubborn areas and walk pain free for an hour.

1 Like

I’ve actually saved my roots from my pulled plants to dry for turning into a powder and mixing into a salve or topical in general. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet😬

2 Likes

It’s a game changer, check that second link on ICMag, there are scientific papers and testimonials. Another example of how @PSam is ahead of the game.

3 Likes

I remember reading it awhile ago or something similar that made me save my roots. The 2 root specific terpenes are great for pain and inflammation both

Interesting. Will give it a read. Have you tried this?

2 Likes

I find a chair of a particular height and twist left and
Right while grabbing the top of it to pop my back in. It doesn’t always work. Sometimes it’s weeks or months of sciatic pain before my back will go in. Trying to picture yr stretch. Not sure my body will cooperate lol.

1 Like

Here you go guys it’s in 2 parts, split by ingredients and directions

6 Likes

@Upstate Essentially it looks like this to a degree

Then something like this essentially.

I’m extremely flexible though, so when I’m able to I basically wring my back until I feel better

Nope I haven’t, I’ve heard of people boiling for a tea thou.

2 Likes

That’s what I was picturing!!! I haven’t laughed that hard in a while! Had me crying.

1 Like

Thankyou so much! Can’t wait to give it a try!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve tried it and it works great!

An inversion table could be an important tool in Your Arsenal against pain. My wife won’t let me leave it set up in the house because it’s kind of bulky, but if I’m real bad I break it out for a week. It really does help. I hang completely upside down, but I would recommend starting with just a mellow incline of maybe 15 degrees for 10 or 15 minutes. Total relief while you’re on it, to the point that even horrible sciatic pain disappears. I fall asleep on it all the time completely upside down. When I first hang my fingers are a couple inches off the ground. After 5 minutes my knuckles drag on the floor. Really stretches you out. I can’t recommend it enough.

2 Likes

It occurs to me we have drifted way off topic, but its good info!

1 Like