Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Signed up … looking good !! I loved the field trip and space monkey … if you want some space monkey x Ugorg Blues beans hit me a msg :facepunch:

8 Likes

That one will be impressive, I believe!

2 Likes

Very good varieties, but I would call them opposites like yin -yang … SM - a high beginning and a quiet plateau with a somewhat sleepy end with a common soothing effect, and FT - on the contrary, a somewhat paralyzing on With the inability to fall asleep, it is impossible at the end of the day.
I’ll write you in private … thank you!

4 Likes

Also await eagerly … However, I am waiting for a cross SnowRipper/Chem DDF3 X Chemd95

Snowripper/Chem DDF3 - has an almost destructive high onset, with a raised hatched plateau, in the cross with Chemd95 should be something really powerful …

3 Likes

My FT was very gassy and super creative high. Amazing flavour too . The Space Monkey I kept 2 from about 9 females … no6 and no11 … 6 was more glue leaning and 11 was straight Wookie. Very strong relaxing high for me on the 11 and 6 was very much a good daytime smoke for me

6 Likes

Just saw this thread & SM in the title caught my eye. Space Monkey is amazing! My favorite smells pure sweet pine like a freshly cut Christmas tree. What sort of smells were your favorite phenos?

7 Likes

And I talk about the same: FT - “Super Creative High”; Sm - “Very Strong Relaxing High”

@syzygy SM really one of the most stinky (in the best sense) crosses in my experience! Despite the fact that it smells at all stages of development, even during the veg has a characteristic smell … Now he went to the refrigerator and checked the jar, really cones after 6 months of the refrigerator have a pine smell, but also has a sweet/sour (if it makes sense) The smell of fruits is difficult to identify. My phenotypes SM are somewhat similar in part of the smell, simply with different intensity, the plant # 1, which I left as a kiper had an aggressive smell with a very sour note. But the father SM#3 also had a very clear note of the spice.
In general, the smell of all the plants is quite similar, just every plant dried up at a different point in the spectrum …

8 Likes

@syzygy
By the way, I made bx on SM and now I keep the plant phenotype which called “12 monkeys” this feno has the smell of sweet pear !!! Only because of this I also left this plant, it has a slightly lower yield than other sisters, but the smell is most likely!
By the way in most crosses from SM, the intensity of smell is translated, it can be different, but very intense …

8 Likes

Another awning …
Three weeks of 12/12 regime

Haha, already the third cycle with C99, and I still continue to open it for myself …
I can not say that at least one of its indicators is my favorite … No, it is not, at the same time, each of its indicator, both separately and at a high level, and therefore the plant is generally very cool! She likes more and more …

13 Likes

There was no electricity half a day, the first frames after switching on
Chem D x i-95

10 Likes

c99 purple feno

Space Monkey #6 bx1 (12 monkey)

Otherwise, almost a day of darkness, then mode 12/12
Some plants are not yet ready for flowering, but there is no point in waiting for them, since other plants with a longer veg will not be controlled …

:peace_symbol::yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

13 Likes

What do we have for today …
To accelerate the flowering phase, I turn off light for 24 hours or more (for the accumulation in the darkness of harmonic flowering in the first day) then 12/12.
From yesterday morning it was planned to turn off light for 24 hours, but there was an emergency shutdown on the network, so the plants were in the dark for almost 30 hours.
From today we go to full regime 12/12

11 Likes

exactly four weeks of 12/12
The stretching stopped, the weight and volume set begins …

Sorry for the quality of the photo, old phone …

с99 #4 (purpl)

:peace_symbol: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

I have already said that I used to be GSC (Cali Connection Seeds) Mother Plant I have stored for almost 10 years, but I lost it recently … However, I had time to do some of it during this time, and I also used it as I used it as Daddy (Reverset) and did some fem with other chosen keepers
I presented many of my nuts around the world even before getting acquainted with you and “Overgrow”, probably so I fell in love with this forum at first sight …
Some of the grovers who have received and grow my crosses share with me their photos … You probably know that nothing is more pleased or the results of their work !!!
I want to share a photo with you that you are pleased as well as me!

Photo from my friend from another forum with nick - “rrigan”

gsc s1

gsc/space queen x gsc

La SAGE x gsc

:peace_symbol: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Until now, the plants have not decided on the article.
Waiting …

10 Likes

South after watering, a branch that was fixed and stretched by LST method broke up on one of the plants
I had to remove the stretch at all, and to grind the fracture with an insulating lant (haha Google translator does not know how to translate it).

9 Likes

Electrical tape, we call it

3 Likes

thank you @leetdood
after the fracture, the large leaves fell, but the horse of the day again had enough turgor, I think everything will be fine with him…

3 Likes

Chq X SM#3 - the first boy has already cut completely, two girls have decided, other plants are not yet clear.

CDK X SM#3 - also cut one boy trying to bloom first, but I have a suspicion that all other plants are also boys (all 5 plants).
Last cycle - 6 out of 6 boys Cherry Queen, this cycle 5 out of 5 CDKXSM, I wanted to try at least but probably not a judgment … As they say in my lands: “You want to laugh God - tell him your plans for tomorrow!”.

In such circumstances, I am very worried about Chemdx4 X I-95, none of the plants has not yet shown gender.
Two plants already have some signs, but in my opinion it is more inclined to men.
plant #4, which I suspect as one of the men in the event of a gender confirmation will be left as a father for pollination. It has the most stem, a beautiful structure of floors and an active lateral branching. Another male poor plant is a mutant that divided the central branch in half, has some small mutations (such as 4 stack leaves, TV others), it can be used as a father, only in the absence of an alternative.
Chemd (potato pheno) is three times lower than its peers, very slowly developing.
Chemd plant (“triploid pheno”, which has three growth points on one of the floors) grows actively, but has a “grassy” structure (unlike others it does not keep its weight and after inspection I can lower the branches parallel to the ground) also has a leaf plate mutation , not symmetrical and very, very hairy. The whole trunk and even velvet leaves (I hope the translator has translated correctly).

Objectively, at this stage you can work to create F2 and some crosses with only three plants, but whether they will be different. Of course, it will be possible to work with genetics with any event development by BX or with generations of F2, 3, 4 and further … However, to find in F1 good parents would already be a good start and would save a lot of time in the future.

It is already possible to say about the general characteristics of the Chem D x 95, the plants have a very strong structure with elastic thick branches and a powerful trunk. Huge Indi leaves with wide plates. The LST reacts perfectly when the lower branches are caught up in growth and sometimes the central (upper). Quite dense placement of floors, and in general a beautiful structure as a whole.
The smell of plants is already intense however, it is not yet expressive that it can be identified.

:peace_symbol::yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Space Monkey orig.

Snow Ripper x ChemDD f3

12 monkey

Alaska Purpl

Field Trip

12 Likes