Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Thank you! We all try :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Exactly 30 days 12/12
Photos signed

male

13 Likes

Good show, love all the detailed pictures. Looks like you got everything dialed in perfectly. Good luck on your harvest.

2 Likes

thank you!
I sincerely hope that the last stage will go without problems and I will get seeds and try flowers …

1 Like

I love the D-95 buds.

1 Like

I agree with you, the bump looks very attractive even at this age! and I really like plants in general. A strong body will hold balls without binding. Their smell bothers me a bit. At this stage, there are no chemical notes, the main smell is sweet fruit and the elusive smell of a pharmacy.

Today I removed the boy from the awning. Some plants do not have white stigmas. There should be a lot of seeds. I want it to grow at least a little on the bump, because there will be nothing to try and test.

made a stock of 7 ml. pollen… I will collect as much when the flowers dry…
in general, the boy was very energetic and big.
when I collected the pollen the smell reminded me of freshly cut melon, I don’t know if that makes sense… for some reason my brain made that association.

10 Likes

There are some cristals my friend on those balls :+1: thats good sign :pray:

2 Likes

I agree… Huge potential

1 Like

Quick update

cheese quake x space mokey
Very, very stinky

D-95

The depth of the photo left if you open the photo in the new tab - you can see more …

space monkey (on the right); 12 monkey (sm6 x (sm6 x sm3)) left

Field Trip

Sick, difficult to maintain the proper concentration of elements in a small pot …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

D-95 looks amazing once again crysmile

2 Likes

Yes, my friend, the plant is incredible!
I was cleaning the lower classes and brought them home, my wife immediately asked, “What does a rubber stink?” It is strange how different people perceive and associate odors. I do not smell rubber, though honestly, I started to smell the body … I also want to say that the girl in the photo is D-95 #7 and she is significantly different from her sister #3. Even the structure of the cone. I will make a comparative analysis in the following updates.

2 Likes

Yesterday was 71 days 12/12 in the tent …
cut everyone
Sorry for the quality of the photo, had no other opportunity …

In their place will be LPC that I got from @Maddawg (thank him for the seeds), they were waiting for their turn.

On another location for 40 days 12/12
After the pollination, the boy removed 08.05 So I plan the harvest after 12.06 (5 weeks from the last day of pollination).

12 Likes

Today i worked from bees in his apiary …

Lipa and acacia will bloom soon … The first honey is soon!

Yesterday I transplanted into a large LPC#3 package from @Maddawg , a week later I plan to flip to flowering.

Because there were two vacancies in the awning to them two Clones Cheese Quake X Space Monkey, whose mother plants are now on D-95 pollination. They stand in the distant corners in the photo.

14 Likes

Yeah nature is starting to bloom in full swing :seedling: :pray: do you have lots of bees ? Are this indigenous species of bees? :rainbow:

1 Like

yes, I have a “Ukrainian steppe” bee!
now there are eight families left, earlier there were more. love this hobby :honeybee:

6 Likes

comparison of phenotypes of D-95 #3 and #7

D-95 #3 - to me, has a more OG Kush-like structure, quite strong internodal stretching, hybrid fan leaves, and a slightly pointed, small-leafed, small-calyx bud structure.

D-95 #7 - I would call it more prone to Afghani, much less stretching of nodes, wide and short fan leaves; the cup of the cone is larger but also more leafy. In terms of the amount of resin, #7 is slightly ahead of its sister, but both plants are very “crystalline”.

I don’t focus on the smells right now, it’s too early to draw any conclusions, but I can also say that they differ.
#7 - more chemical with a sweetish note, somehow really reminds me of body odor…
#3 - has a fresher smell, and more fruity.

And speaking of smells… CheeseQuake x SM plant #4 has an incredibly powerful smell. This is probably one of the smelliest plants in my practice. Weird mix of cheesy/grapey and lavender/chemical scents (if that makes sense).

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Amazing updates! I love the yellow and blue beehive!

2 Likes

that’s my favorite too :v:

1 Like

Clones - D -95 #3 and #7
They also cut clones from them, and they would most likely be substituted for flowering in the tent to LPC

10 Likes

Viva Shevchenko !

Good thread Bro

All the best

(The artist is Achesdub)

5 Likes