Cherry AK seeds

Serious Seeds ak47 were the ones i was running in my c-13 back when i first joined Overgrow. Wasn’t lucky enough to find the elusive cherry :cherries: tho. It was a great strain , took a lot of nutrients and was a breeze to grow… skunky with a really heavy High.

Pic Ak47 2005 i think…

22 Likes

@SeriousPaul I have found cherry in your white Russian and Snowhighs Magicman.

In fact I reenforced it in a hybrid I made
White Russian x 7.62 cherry male

7 Likes

Got a couple seedlings of those going now.

And two AK47 F2s

19 Likes

Don’t ya love those no topping needed

4 Likes

@SeriousPaul. I hear what your saying. I was more along the lines of checking with BOG. He told me White Label is where he got his Skunk pheno I believe it was. Just firing some questions off.

Thanks for responding though bud. My favorite tasting is BG diesel grow locally but the high is boring really flat just tastes like gum. Wow lol. Moscas Indiana BG. Never grown it, but Mosca’s stuff is gas. Thank god we have some seed banks. Im not very good with breeders names and would never wanna offend anyone.

Any of your strains you could recommend for pain inflamation depression? Im always looking for decent meds to grow. Thanks
-J

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cherry AK seeds Beef

@baltimore sorry for responding late but I was blocked for 24 hrs due to to many posts in the first day lol
I don’t know the illness you have is it fysical or mental
Maybe I know the Dutch word

7 Likes

I would really love some cherry Ak in my stable. I would love some super stinky skunks also. Please let me know when these become available to the public if that is the plan. Been hunting for cherry Ak since 07 lol! Peace.

7 Likes

@SeriousPaul. Medical strains (physical). There’s no hope for my mental. :blush: Sorry Paul my family is Dutch although I cant speak it. Looking for an all around good long stone. Thanks.
-J

7 Likes

That’s the thing I locked onto a while back when he was describing his f2s. I’ll be so happy with that. Cherry I could live without. It’d be cool to smoke it but lots of times those type flavors are awesome to experience, but smoking a whole jar of it, another thing.

4 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Cherry AK seeds Beef

Hey I was just wondering if you had any of the cherry ak available yet for sale or trade. Would love a chance to grow this out.

Thanks

4 Likes

Jaws has done a pretty good job narrowing it down with the cherry ak. I have ran 2 of them and they were wonderful

5 Likes

I have the AK and Cherry AK from @OleReynard and was thinking of maybe doing some outside. I’ve heard mixed reviews on his AK47 but they are reproductions from original breeder packs with serial #'s.

9 Likes

ak-47.

some ak-47 some cherry ak-47.

WHAT EVER …

18 Likes

@Griot_FlyingFishFarm was right, you’re doing a nice job with the AK47. They’re beautiful.

3 Likes

Yeah he sent me the reg ak47 and some romulin genetics , I had gotten him and somebody else who sent me some Mazar confused due to a similar handle on here.

2 Likes

Those have great leaf to nug ratios , great structure over all, I bet they smoke nice also.

3 Likes

@JAWS I saw this thread and figured I’d find you chiming in. I got mine.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants Jaws!

2 Likes