ChocOlates Addiction Club!

I sit for here with my hot chocolate and joint…

6 Likes

Cannabis & Chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum: cheers!

2 Likes

Yep that’d be me, I don’t advertise anything about it on here as I’m not a sponsor and don’t think I quite qualify as a breeder as I just chuck pollen, albeit with some good luck so far

4 Likes

The pics on there with it looks really good, I’m gonna try to get some next time I get paid. It has to be worth what ur charging for it.

2 Likes

I had some chocolate Thai seeds I was excited to pop in my collection that got ransacked with all my other stuff, I was holding out due to fear of the flower time but now that I’m getting a greenhouse going to extend my grow year I might source sum more Thai beans to play with…

Great thread and funtime reading/watching!

++++

2 Likes

This thread is most interesting, I can’t wait to see how this goes :+1:

3 Likes

I was back on there so I could note your name, but damn stuff gets buried in listings😂

3 Likes

Does it work like that? :thinking:

I want it to work like that so I can just do that to every plant I grow from now on but I feel like that’s not a thing that is :laughing:

2 Likes

Those fems are from you? If so I saw you have ‘Tapi Tapi F1 fems’ too, have you grown those out?

2 Likes

These got put out extra late in the season from the one gallon pots they’d been in vs me having to cull them but that’s the Tapi Tapi, I grew more or less the same as the ICC but taller, lankier, and longer node space vs it’s normal bushiness

IMG_20221023_130949

7 Likes

Thanks for the reply, and currently you get the award for cheapest purchaseable fems on the internet haha.

3 Likes

Happy 2023rd New Year OG’ERS!

I truly believe that everything you do will be successful & full of happiness for each and every one of you. I truly appreciate :pray: :heart: everyone here more then I can express!

Enjoy your night, Travel Safely & May you wake up clear-headed, joyful while eager to tackle the world! Loves ya all! :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Yeah man, 2023 is gonna be fantastic! Happy New Years!

2 Likes

Looks decent, starting to grow quicker.

12 Likes

Group shots …

Front row #1 God’s Cookies F1
2 possable phenos in growth so far…

Group of three #2) Chocoloso F2
Small & growing slow, 1 of them accidentally got a leaf choped when taking the shell off the seedling (1 leaf plant) untill it grows out.

Group of three is #4) Chocolate Thai F5
One of the #4s is an odd ducking growing all deformed…

And little red cup is the lone #3) Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain, slow growth, but only surviver.

Back row #5) Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk ) most have crinkled leaves & 1 or 2 have odd coloring on leafs.

7 Likes

about those chocolate thai

yeah, those are mine, guys …
(btw i speak spanish, but i am not in spain.)

the generations were: drawoh, then gardentroll, then me :wink:
woodhorse had send those over to me for reproduction in 2016.

enjoy !!

10 Likes

@santero Hell yeah. Thank you…

Can you tell me more about them?

1 Like

I found this;

So it looks like I’m growing Chocolate Thai F5 from @santero correct… this is excellent :ok_hand:

4 Likes

they are sativas, went for 10-16 weeks, most of them were woody,
which cured into vanilla/choco after a few months of COB curing :sunglasses:

chris from woodhorse send them to me for repro, i checked on 8 female plants.
the #7 pheno was the most satty of them all, #1 pheno was most “indica” (broader
leafs and more of a fuely taste after cure).

it’s not easy to see on the pics, but the males were triched as well a lot.
even their stems were trichy/sticky and smelled like tangy/bitter almonds.

__

i have to admit that i am more of an indica smoker,
so i did indeed enjoy them but love other stuff better.

not much more to say about them … i reproduced them and shared them back.
then sold a handful packs through Derg Corra to cover my cost and moved on.
that was all in 2016/17, since then CT seems popping up again here & there :wink:

maybe i do another run in the future (as woodhorse already asked me for more).

18 Likes

@santero thanks for the info :+1:
Very appreciated :pray:
Gonna be a fun ride with this strain.

4 Likes