ChocOlates Addiction Club!

It’s possible…

3 Likes
3 Likes

I see you’re looking for coffee notes as well.
My Bubba Kush has the coffee pheno.

8 Likes

Coffee, Coco, dark & milk chocolate :chocolate_bar:, vanilla and other flavor profiles that can become chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum:

6 Likes

They are on strainly. I found that list also.
Looks like everything is cooking along beautifully. I had a friend years ago show me a bud that smelled exactly like a chocolate bar. I don’t know if it tasted that way or not. It stood out in my memory though since it was over 20 years ago

2 Likes

Remember what I did with the Peanut :peanuts: shells in previous posts… :eyes:

9 Likes

I woulda went with the milk chocolate :crazy_face:
Deff shall be Interesting to see

3 Likes

I want the plants to soak up & store the Cacao flavors so when they use up nutrients in the leaves that flavor goes right where it counts.

6 Likes

Interesting idea. I wonder if you got raw cacao beans if it would work better :thinking:
Also no chocolate would ever make it past me to the plant for this experiment :joy:

3 Likes

Funny you mention that. I saw on YouTube a couple of years back where a commercial grower in Mendocino County uses cocoa husks as a top mulch for all his outside plants. He showed how the roots grow up into the mulch they love it so much and was covered in fuzzy microbial life. I purchased a bag from Amazon just for this. I forgot all about it until I read this post! I bet they would help out with the chocolate taste hunt.

4 Likes

Here ya go…

Minimum 85% Cacao Solids
Ingredients: Coco Mass, Coco Powder, Coco Butter, Brown Sugar, Bourbon Vanilla Bean…

All ready for the Next step (during veg) about 30 days out from now.

Then I’ll show ya what’s next :smirk:

10 Likes

That is interesting!?!
Does it work?
Got me real curious now…:thinking::v:
Watching…:eyes:
Waiting…:clock6:

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate an Ex Chef, Cannaolgist & mad scientist who understands Organics :ok_hand: :smirk:

9 Likes

Your not wrong…

2 Likes

Think I need to get some chocolate on my way home :yum:

1 Like

Minimum 85% Cacao Solids
Ingredients: Coco Mass, Coco Powder, Coco Butter, Brown Sugar, Bourbon Vanilla Bean…

I’m taking micro nutrition for the plants, Essential oils & Organic compounds … All the listed ingredients are definitely used in organic growing and each has its own unique way to contribute to this grow. Feed the soil, that feeds the plants!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah I’d totally just go with cocao nibs from bulk barn…

OH SHIT SHOULD I TRY THIS WITH MY CHOCOLATE CHUNKS? (when I sex and up pot the females?). :exploding_head: :thinking:

3 Likes

Ugh. Finnneee… given away my secrets.

Shread the chocolate into dust “coco nibs” ect best to all as organic as possible.

Then pour some clean water in a small pot, melt the chocolate right in.

Simmer on low until you get a thicker water, kinda like runny molasses.

Drench the soil…

be prepared that this could assist with Flys or whatever pests like Sweets. So have some sticky traps ready…

And yes this would benefit the females only. As your looking for these ingredients to break down in the soil by the microbiology & feed the plants fan leaves… When flower comes to an end allow the fan leaves to feed the plant untill yellow, as normal…

5 Likes

Ace. Next time then as these femmes are for seed. Do you use Florakleen in your final weeks? I tried it during flush and it mades the plant suck up the remaining goodness is the soil & pushed the leaf eating.

2 Likes

I don’t use anything to flush, I don’t even flush. I just feed till the end. Usually all organic anyways so no ill effects :crazy_face:

3 Likes