Classic Seeds

In about two months ill have plenty for tradesies im going to get the dude who hooked me up with this plant 3 years ago he had a rough go at a Repro and im gonna hook it up so his coffers are full again stay tuned

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah maybe… I’m definitely spreading a clone of this around EU when I grow them. So hopefully it will be available in many different crosses!

@pine Dude, you don’t have to ask. This thread is about Classic, not my hunt. He deserves his own thread about his genetics!

@ClassicGenetix yes, please tag me if you grow these. I would love to see them.

@CapnCannabis If you’re down I would love to trade some Jacalyn seeds with you after you do the reproduction :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

You guys are awesome, keep it up :honeybee:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I just snagged two packs of that G13 projects from cannapot. Thanks for dropping a link/mention that they had them! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wait what? Which one?

2 Likes

I’m running a pack @Kind024 sent that’s BCG13 x Killer Chem. Just topped them last night. Same G13? Nice plants.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a Danish breeder who worked on isolate G13 from first generation G13/Hashplant seeds. The project got abandoned and those seeds on cannapot is the last of it. Several people I respect highly as growers, speak highly of the original seedline. So there is real potential in those from Ape Origin.

4 Likes

Yeah I know the line Lonely. I was over the moon when you brought up a seed source as it had been a while since I had seen any seeds of it available .

Diff G13 brother, I am referencing a Danish project that tried to create a stable g13 line. Those plants look real nice. But then again I’m guessing anything containing g13 & chem are going to be real nice on the finish.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely keep you in mind @LonelyOC id like it if you guys and gals can spread these far and wide this one is something everyone should have in thier Seed Coffers i just dont See anyone Really Doing Jacalyn Only other place i know is the dude who gifted me them like i said homeboy gonna get first dibs on some but thier will be plenty to go around im even going to pollenate some outdoor lower branches who knows might even be some RomJack crosses With some frankie well have to see how it plays out

5 Likes

Both ill have plenty of Jacalyn for sure and the UBC chemo / Jacalyn cross might be a wait i want to work them a bit and see what they are before i hand some out i dont want to blindly hand out Shitty seeds not my style Homie Got to be fire in fire out no exceptions thems is da rulez

6 Likes

That’s is very generous and thoughtful of you. I think that great genetics always deserve to get in the hands of as many growers as possible. It’s the one way to preserve the past while continue to improve. So your actions are tremendous.

5 Likes

All i ask is you treat her Like a lady and be Kind the rest she will
Provide you with
The answers you seek
-:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

4 Likes

I like your rules. I’ve got a pack from Cryptic Labs. Chem D x UBC Chemo.

4 Likes

Mine was from a trade from another OGer pretty sure its Old Federation Seed Stock its just UBC Chemo not crossed with anything else when they had regs.Males and females were perfect 50/50 splits two phenos in each male and female i popped someone definitely inbred the shit out of that one but I figured she would make good stock fingers crossed.Definitely like the chemo i remember will make you eat you whole house out all food Munchies and shuts an upset stomach down almost instantly theres definitely a medicine quality to it.

4 Likes

That Hashplant is very precious id love to see a seed increase I should have some Mexican Redhair from classic started soon id love tontrade so everyone could get a nice collection of Classic stuff and share the love they dont really make weed like that stuff anymore ive loved everything I’ve ever seen of Classics I haven’t heard champagne in a long time.How does one get a hold of Texas Jack these days it was zlabz he was on wasnt it?

6 Likes

Off topic, but woah, you have Celestial Temple Sativa??? That’s a classic of its own.

I remember hearing in a podcast that Jay from Next Generation looked around recently and couldn’t even find it anymore. Rare beans!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been looking for it forever and a friend sent me the last pack of an OP he did, so I’m definitely doing an OP with big plants and plenty of seeds for everyone.

5 Likes

He was on Z-labs earlier today.

1 Like

If you could keep me in mind also cap if you have any spare after taking care of your vet recipients it would be appreciated :love_you_gesture:

More than willing to trade up if the time comes. I am determined to eternally preserve Classics OSHP at a minimum. Especially now I know it’s a Champagne hash-plant line.

This community just does not stop being great :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

SocalSeedVault has Mexican Red Hair Skunk, Oaxacan Gold, Old School Hash Plant and a few others back in stock today (07/18/2024)!

8 Likes

I got some life from these old Jaclyn x 50/50 seeds😃
I gotta say, a light sanding followed by a 1/3 peroxide,2/3 distilled water soak worked on these old beans. They lived in a jar in a trunk for a few years… not ideal but they have been in the fridge for close to 10 years.
Got 8 up above and stuck 3 outside.
grasshoppers are going to eat them for sure.

Happy Friday y’all🤠
pine

8 Likes