Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

Sorry Dude! I have only clones of this strain…

Hey there everyone. My name is sam. I’ve been on here for a bit and found a few people who are really cool. I’d love to continue that trend and try to find people who want to trade clone for clone. I have Breeders cuts, phenohunted clones, and elite/legendary clones. It’s not just me either because what fun would that be? I’ve made a discord that’s been slowly gathering more members from around the world. At the moment it’s mostly US folks but we have a few Canadians and one member who might join from Europe. The thought of the group of to share genetics so you buy a couple clones for trading and then trade with others. Shoot we even got a guy in the group who just offered today to send free snips of breeders cuts if you pay shipping. It’s a awesome group and I made it with the thought of helping others and spreading great genetics. Since ive started this I’ve had the pleasure of helping 1 member personally and im happy for him! He considered 2 strains of green to be meds and didn’t have money to get then so I went ahead and bought the strains and asked for trades for payment so he could have his meds again and its stories like that which make it all worth doing for me! If anyone would like a invite please message me. Got a couple OG members there now too

35 Likes

Sounds nice.
How can i join and become EU member #2? :wink:

1 Like

I’ll post an invite in here for anyone who wants to join!

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out a way to share cuts easily and affordably. Here’s the method I came up with. An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

Maybe that can help you distribute easier @HighTilliDie .

5 Likes

Hey I appreciate it brother! Been working on finding my own method as well. That one seems pretty sound but my local USPS is always so rough with my packages. So far 3 packages with seeds have arrived smashed. 1 pack was so bad you could hardly see chunks of seed and it was dust. Even the outside of the envelope had a smashed coin flip indent smh. I just don’t get it but if I catch them throwing my packages again like the other day then im gonna start sending videos to their office and complaining to the higher ups because it’s like damn it’s not a hard job just set the package down and act like it was your own mail. I’ve ordered a $225 mango tree before and the old man usps worker tripped dropped my package then got mad threw it on the porch and ran up and kicked it it’s like dude was that necessary?

6 Likes

Got these in a good trade from @HighTilliDie, this is a good person to trade with. :sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Can I get an invite to the discord? Thank you

2 Likes

I’ll take one also if possible.
Thank you

3 Likes

Make that another Discord Request. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d like to get an invite as well unless y’all are talking about the Weedus server

I’m on there already if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

I’ll grab an invite as well if you don’t mind

2 Likes
7 Likes

@IKEA22 @misterbee @Weednerd.Anthony @Sincitytoker @Granola link is above to avoid sending you all the same message

7 Likes

I grabbed an invite…Thanks. I’m getting back in the clone game after taking a couple year break. I’ve got lots of beans that need hunted and I’m planning on doing quite a bit of that soon

5 Likes

I also hopped on. TY

D

3 Likes

Thanks brother @HighTilliDie

3 Likes

No problem! Anyone can grab an invite the more the merrier!

6 Likes

Could I get a link to the discord? Looks like these are expired.

3 Likes