Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I would love to get my hands on some as well :v:

2 Likes

I would love to try some Lebanese if still available ty

3 Likes

I would like to try these as well, thanks for your hard work and diligence working the line. :v:

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reproduce these and make them available.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this for the community, while a part of me says “I want them, I want them” my current collection and small grow says let those that will be able to grow them in the next 5 years have them.

9 Likes

Wanted to know how you guys felt about preserving Flying Dutchman Pot of Gold. I know sensi owns them. Alot of the banks say that they’re discontinued. The flying dutchman website is asking people what strains they liked best. Any word about if they’re going to continue to sell seeds? If not I would really like to preserve the strain as it is one of my childhood favorites. Thanks

8 Likes

I purchased a 20pack from SS. Just tell me when.

8 Likes

Hey all, @LemonadeJoe please help… I’m not sure where to post this… can a seed run be done with only 5 seeds?? I’ve got some cannarado TRIFI X DOHO I’d like to donate to the community for a seed run, would prefer to have our best breeders to make it happen if possible. Thanks all

8 Likes

It can be done. Depends on luck of the draw really. I popped a 5-pack, lost one, got two males and two females, perfect for a quick run. Could very easily pop a 5 pack and get all males or all females though too.

8 Likes

If anyone (level 3 regular status) is up for the challenge and has the space and time for it I’d love to give back to this badass community.

6 Likes

Whats the challenge?? Got space!!

2 Likes

Lookin for someone to run some Cannarado gear for a seedrun maybe it can be added to the Spring box 2021… hoping someone with a level 3 trust level and or regular status is willing to do this for the community if they have the space time and want the challenge of taking on 5 seeds.

7 Likes

I ran some flying dutchmen white widow a long time ago, one of my first grows. It gave me crazy anxiety along with increased creativity if that’s considered an effect, and had thick smoke that felt like exhaling silk and it tasted like cake frosting. I wonder what other strains of theirs are like, they had skunk, haze, etc that might be worth looking into. They used to be on attitude seed bank but they mostly sold out minus 2-3 strains.

6 Likes

Ive only smoked their pot of gold. I’ve never grown it out. But seedsupreme will send four free seeds with every ten pack of POG. I ended up with 8 maui wowie bred by seedsupreme. They have their own lineup now with hundreds of different strains basicly reproducing what other have. But some that they offer are a little harder to find…
As far as what’s available from flying dutchman, you will only find what others have not bought up yet. Their obviously not going to keep the shop open. If we do see a rerelease it’ll will probably be on the sensi website which will of course restrict the accessiblity to the EU.

5 Likes

I’m late to the party, but if everyone else gets their Lebanese, I’d like to add to my rsc Lebanese genepool. Be happy to pass them back to you after I mix them with mine. I grew them in 2017 or 2018. It was a moldfest here in NY with them, but they are WAY more resistant 2nd generation. I had good germination rates with them. Sad to hear of germing troubles. There were some deformities they grew out of with 1st generation, and had none 2nd generation. Weird floating head buzz on some of them. Makes me feel like a weeble wobble, lol. Very medicinal line.

13 Likes

Interesting choice. I grew Pot of Gold back in the mid 90’s. Seeds came directly from the dam, a friend smuggled them back. We had high hopes, but it was literally some of the worst weed we ever grew. That and Great white shark we did along side our Blueberry (DJ) and AK47 (Serious) they were such a far cry from the Blues or the AK. Both looked like shwag bud, and tasted like hay. Would love to see some quality phenos from Pot of Gold, god knows ours was not a keeper.

4 Likes

The folks we got it from always had very good original old school strains. It was
Some of the most interesting weed ive ever smoked. They grew outdoors and indoors in Nebraska. It did better outdoors and we usually had a choice of indoor or outdoor versions of these old school strains. The cindyskunk/skunk91 iam growing smells alot like it but something is missing. It’s delicious. They keep quiet in Omaha but they have some of the best growers in the world. If you get bud in the central/west Omaha area then your getting very good smoke.

9 Likes

lebanese co-op update-
Per co-op rules, I have just sent an email to Angus of real seed co to ask for his stamp of approval before distributing my lebanese preservation stock.

The lebanese is in turkey bags, waiting to be shucked and processed into hash. It will take me a long time to shuck these. In fact I have a lot of other seeds that need to be put into storage, and even some bud from last year’s outdoor harvest that I still need to process before I get to work on these.

27 Likes

Would love some of those if and when you make these available.

4 Likes

As, would I, for sure :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes