Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Sign me up please.

4 Likes

Please add me to your recipient list for the Lebanese. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

If thereā€™s any room left I would also love to join the list @zephyr

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to get on that list too man. Thanks for sharing these @zephyr. :grinning:
:guitar:

3 Likes

And my axe!.. wait. I mean, me too! :joy:

5 Likes

Right on Gimli. :rofl:

6 Likes

Please include me on your list if you have any space left friend, thanks.

3 Likes

If ya got a run going should make itā€™s own thread and wiki so people can sign up

4 Likes

Would be grateful to land a few of these :v:t3:
Thank you for your generosity, time, and effort put into this!

3 Likes

lebanese co-op update-

Thanks for your interest everybody. I will create a dedicated co-op sign up thread when the lebanese are ready to distribute.

This co-op run is a little different, usually a member donates seeds, and a breeder will grow them out in a documented grow thread. In this case, I am both the seed stock donator, and the preservation breeder. I decided to use these seeds for a co-op seed run after I successfully completed the breeding project independently. In lieu of a grow log, I will post notes on the line, and photos of the mothers.

This is what needs to happen before these can be distributed-

a. I will need to shuck 4 ziplock turkey bags of seeded lebanese plants.

I am disabled, so this may take me a while. I donā€™t want to bite off more than I can chew, so the sign up lists will reflect the actual availability.

before I move on to working on this co-op donation, I have some private trades which I need to conclude, as well as some bud from last yearā€™s outdoor harvest which still needs to be processed.

b. I will need a greenlight from the breeder (Angus) before distributing his work through the co-op.

I got a response to my email. Angus didnā€™t say noā€¦ but there was no indication that he had actually read my email so I will try again one more time.

If he doesnā€™t respond clearly, we will just move forward with the assumption he approves or doesnā€™t care. Either way, I will have done my due diligence, and followed the co-op rules.

And my axe!.. wait. I mean, me too! :joy:

haha right on! and my cane! (gandalf style)

27 Likes

In my parlance, that is known as Russian Rules:

What isnā€™t forbidden - is mandatory. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Just starting but I have a Tom Hill Cider Kush x18 seed run that will be free for the taking. Follow along comment and be friendly and seeds will come to you OG told me to Grow Tim Hill Cider Kush x18

19 Likes

I got some of those x18 also. It was pretty awesome of Angus to find and make those available.

7 Likes

I am pulling up a chair brother. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

Yeah man!:boom: looking forward to this runā€¦ best of luck

4 Likes

Just got a second tent gifted to me so Iā€™ll have breeding space as soon as I get a light which may be real soon as a friend has to clear out his location so if someone has something they want ran in game. Would rather do indicas as I do not have the patients for a 12-16 wk strain

5 Likes

@Daytripr69

Blowingupjake might still be looking ?

3 Likes

@Daytripr69

love to find someone to run these to make beans to share with all here at OG

my plate is very full for this season

just waiting for them to ship

talk to me my friend and let me know

Dequilo

7 Likes

Iā€™ll look that one up for some details on the strain but Iā€™m game. Let me get everything in place before we commit. My buddy with the pedophile problem will be needing me to take all his gear and if not Iā€™ll be building another rack in the very near future

Edit: fuck Iā€™ll build a rack just for this lol didnā€™t realize what it was at first lol just got to wait till the swelling in my head goes down from the beating over the joti group buy.

I say a couple weeks and the knots should be gone lol

6 Likes

no hurry when and if you would like and are ready we will work it out

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes