(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

And away we…go! Good vibes headed your way at light speed amigo

4 Likes

You are going to do great brother…
Sending best regards and good vibes your way :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Good luck @Kyumonryu!

3 Likes

Good vibes!!! :100: :sun_with_face: :100:

4 Likes

Oh yea def grabbing my bowl and chair for this one!

4 Likes

The 3 K4 x SSDD that I tried were all very nice relaxing herbs. Was planning on making some F2s after trying it last fall, probably not now with a greater effort happening. Interested to see what other phenos you find and will be watching for sure.

Some pictures of it are in my thread if interested

Also there’s nube’s review of Kush 4 x OMG that may be of interest to you if you haven’t seen it yet (you probably have)

and a quote from B as well

54 Likes

Hell ya!!! Super excited for this.

Grundle

9 Likes

This should be a good show!! Best of luck

6 Likes

Never had the opportunity to try either of these strains yet, but heard a ton of info on the beautiful phenos, terps, and medicinal properties they hold.

I can’t wait to see how these turn out for you. I’ll definitely be watching and sending good vibes for the best !

dis-gon-b-gud-lawn-chair

9 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’d missed that you’d run that completely. Great info, shots and plants. Makes me excited to see the results. I’d not seen your reviews of golden HP or beautiful day, got me excited to run those too.

I’d seen @nube post before, actually his posts/passion got me started with doing a seed run and paying the kindness forward.

I’d not seen the breedbay quote though. Lemon lime cedar sounds like a good profile too.

18 Likes

K4 x SSDD was the clear favorite from that round (Beautiful Day / Golden HP etc). Overall impression was it’s some feel good comfortable and calming herb with an extremely attractive SSDD dominant aroma. Didn’t get any lemon lime out of my 3, just SSDD goodness. The blue tinted (k4) pheno was really special. Felt to me like whichever parent the plant leaned towards you can’t lose.

Also here’s a screenshot of an old nspecta post on IG apparently showcasing the Kush4.

55 Likes

Can’t wait to see this come to life! Love all I’ve heard of both Kush 4 and SSDD too, so far I’ve only got one SSDD cross in the vault, which are Elf Snack F2’s a buddy shared with me.

Best of luck @Kyumonryu

12 Likes

Thanks for doing this repro.

Can t wait for sign up.

Best wishes

Bud

7 Likes

ill be waiting for sign up but really good to see this

6 Likes

Good luck with the run! :grinning: :v:

4 Likes

Wow, great conservation project! Much respect & best of luck!!! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
Flex

3 Likes

Got held up in the Traffic Jam headed to your spot!! If you have no objections, I’ll wait for that far right corner to open up, take my seat, sit here and learn more. As previously stated, your efforts will NOT go unrewarded. Best wishes, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Did not even know this existed. Cannot wait to see the end results. Good luck @Kyumonryu.

1 Like

Definitely interested in this. A dispensary near me has Kush 4 and it’s the most euphoric strain I’ve ever had, as well as topping a lot of peoples lists in state.

4 Likes

Go @Kyumonryu go! Definitely set this one to watch!! Best of luck buddy!!!

2 Likes