Cookies fam base genetics?

Some cool POG crosses would be

PCK or AoF
Purple Peyote
Headbanger
SkVA
The GSC x Chem95 i sent

2 Likes

or the chemdog special reserve from aficionado could also be nice.
actually any chem-line would kill whatever it hits, imo. never had a
chem-combo not turn out nice.

it’s what makes most things shine …
as in og kush, (sour) diesel, cookies, gmo ect ect.

that’s all “just” the chem being awesome in there, imho.

6 Likes

More chem work yes please @santero don’t forget that field trip x d95

1 Like

That’s why i like GSX x Chem95 over any of the cookie cuts.
The Chem 91 x Chem4 merely adds to and rounds out the GSC.
The fact that the GSC x Chem doesn’t throw out anything new that’s not in the Cookie stable makes me more sure of what Alan said - that Chem was used to make CPK aka Cookies.

2 Likes

Where is Purple Kush ?
The OG Cheese
Super Lemon Haze ?
Too much cuts or their seeds is gone today, those were the best cuts, today we don’t see stuff at that level, not like before…
Genetic wise today is better ? I’m not the one to believe that statement as Im smoking since 1995 and for me todays weed and genetic follow up of that genetics aka stabilized seed lines is worse, not better.

2 Likes

They are present

He has the SLH

I ran some SLH seeds in the last couple of years, didn’t even came close to the OG, not even a keeper in sight…
I dunno, maybe the cuts exist, but they don’t exist publicly.
And even if they do, no one is stabilizing their seeds so we can hit something close to the OG…
So for me it’s the same as they are non existent.

2 Likes

Super lemon haze cut is definitely around.

2 Likes

Ive come across 3 people with Francos SLH without even searching it out.

Except for 1 I asked.

But its still very well and alive.

And for a good reason.

I wanna see more SLH crosses. You could pretty much cross that to anything and generally improve it.

SLH x OG would be fantastic.

SLH x SD?

SLH would pair really well with robust kushy flavors imo as well. So many options.

1 Like

The lemon skunk ruined the super silver haze imo.

Honestly I’m with dude there. Where’s the one-hit quit herb.

2 Likes

He’s right here with franco slh

I personally love the lemon terps of the SLH.

Theres a lot of things that make it special but thats at the top of my list.

Love that shit.

1 Like

Oh I do like the flavor! It muddied up the high a lot tho imo and that’s what I dislike about it.

1 Like

Anyone in the states want to throw down for this?

Oh I see lol.

I still think its a great happy buzz. Which is preferable to some people.

I dont fair well with blasting off into space. My brains already going 1000 miles an hour. I dont need much help with that :joy:.

2 Likes

Niceeeee. Always been one I’ve been interested in for sure. Just to be clear, I’m not looking for money up front, I’d pay, clone it, and then if people were still interested we’d divide the cost equally.

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome

I first smoked it in the dam in 2005, killer herb, everything about it was electric, I smoked a lot of strains there, the cheese, purple kush and slh are the most memorable…
No where to be found again in our times…
I doubt someone holding the cut that was circa back then exist, and if they do… 225 ? Sounds too cheap.
I would sell it for 250K easy here hahaha

1 Like

Hahaha, thats classic.

And I’d be interested in the Franco cut as well!

Maybe it will remind me of SLH I remember back when it was all the rage on the forums, circa 2011 or so. Apparently there are still a few other killer cuts of SLH floating around as well.

As for Cookies, I think the Cherry Pie came from some private grower/breeder from up in the hills that maybe wasn’t too concerned about credit, hype and popular opinion? As often seems to happen with cannabis breedings all over, including back in the day in Amsterdam.

Its just my opinion but it seems like the people finding the best plants are those that seem more concerned about the plants than about the hype. Or maybe they just aren’t good at using the internet and social media haha.

Grower in the shadows finds killer plants, then seed makers and hype people bring them to the main stream. Seems to be the way it goes

1 Like