Cookies fam base genetics?

Yes a cross with peyote purple would be effing phenomenal. That’s my favorite and to see that be done would literally be dope. If that happens…. Please take my $$

I dont like the cookies crowd but NGL there are a few cookies crosses that are absolute bangers

3 Likes

Its more about hype than quality. But im sure if something is such crazy quality and gets spread enough the hype is inherent.

Which? My spouse got some Animal Face yesterday at the dispo and it’s the same fruit scented wet cardboard I remember from GSC.

1 Like

Off the top of my head?

Wedding cake
Sherb
Gelato

Not too crazy about dosidos by itself but it compliments other strains very well.

Not sure why you would compel me to defend my opinion tho. I smoke for the effects, but yeah all the shit (cookies) smells the same.

3 Likes

I dont really buy into the hype, but im not gonna lie, i like gelato. And wedding cake has delivered each and every time ive grown it.

4 Likes

Wedding Cake, Forum, Dosido… Very special strains, not heavy hitters sure but elites non the less.
They deserve some hype in my opinion, not to the point it got, that’s just too crazy really, when you smoked the best you know most cookies are daytime weed, top shelf, but daytime.

4 Likes

I’d bet money that if you grew these you would have a very different experience. Taste smell would be drastically better

4 Likes

taste and smell all that matter these days?

4 Likes

I was speaking to the cardboard taste from earlier. I’m of the mentality of effects are king personally

6 Likes

My take. I had a Gelato/GDP that was the most flavorful Herb I’ve ever smoked (and I’ve tried lots) but the buzz was only 3 outta 5. I feel this type is the most approachable flower for the new/casual smoker that has limited herbal experience. They are gonna smoke their cookies hybrid and have a pleasant experience and think weed is great and wanna try more, possible expanding their horizons into the header stuff. For that reason alone, it’s worth having around.
The Deisel/Chem/Cookies batch that EG made produced some pretty bad ass phenotypes. Stoked to further that line this fall @Emeraldgreen !
:v::grin:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see the next chapter.

The new smokers are who the dispensaries are for. They will be pleased with the quality because they are new. They will hopefully expand their palate.

I have also run into this idea that dispensaries people somehow are the top of the field

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of alien cookies F2 from jaws (GSC cross). They are beautiful plants with great flavors that hit hard. I also like it’s progeny: Mac and capjunky from capulator… excited to grow some Coolio my next run (Capjunky x Caps frozen oranges).

I don’t much care for the cookies brand itself, and have never had any from a dispo.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen this cardboard terps from cookies myself. It’s all had flavor. I can and have called Gelato crosses blindfolded off the first hit alone though. My issue is none of it lasts long and what effects :joy:

4 Likes

I’m aware cookie and cookie crosses have no effect for you. It’s unfortunate that all the modern stuff is a hybrid of cookies while you need the old genetics for effective medicine

3 Likes

I didn’t intend for you to feel compelled to defend yourself. I apologize for putting you in that position.
It was an honest question, I haven’t smoked every cookies strain and wouldn’t want to be missing something good right under my nose. Cookies is easy to get, it’s simply everywhere. There are even cookies seeds in the little local grow shop.

It seems arrogant to say it, but I absolutely agree. I’ve grown a LPC cross that blew my socks off.

3 Likes

Not arrogant at all. The personal stuff you grow gets handled very different than dispensary stuff.

I always say your personal grow should be better than dispensary!! Always :grin:

My bad. 25 years of forums so I guess im on edge lol. All good

Im not gonna pressure anyone to get into something theyre not into, but try wedding cake. A good one. Just once.

In other news one of my sherbadough is giving off some gas. Did not expect that

1 Like

best i’ve seen is the non-cookie leaning phenos in dirty taxi :man_shrugging:
wedding cake was okay but i’d rather have TK
same with MAC, i’d rather have kagyu’s columbian…

3 Likes

Not gonna disagree at all, TK is more than likely why i like the wedding cake so much

2 Likes