CSI Humboldt Seeds

@Greasy Looks delicious, I’ve always wanted to try Loompa’s Headband and have to pick some up next year. How many packs did you have to run to find that beauty? Thanks for posting up pics it made my decision easier.

2 Likes

Thanks! This is the one and only I’ve grown. Totally lucked out. I’m still pretty new to CSI. I’ve grown out five different strains all popping just one seed, and 4/5 have really been great. Had one runt that has some great looking buds, but was just unhappy it’s whole life. I’m pretty impressed with CSI so far!

5 Likes

Thanks greasy,
I’ve ran a few of Caleb’s strains and was also impressed with his gear. I’ve only ran his S1’s but you have to at least pop 2 packs minimum to find a keeper in the S1 from my experience. I’m looking forward to more grow pics from you.

5 Likes

Mendo purp × Purple indica smelling like a grape jolly rancher.

18 Likes

4 Secret Service Day 56

11 Likes

I ran the purple indica x purple indica s1 and i know the smell mine had huckleberries taste and smell and purple from the inside and out

2 Likes

SFV OG x Bubba Kush 64 days after flip

36 Likes

Hit me up when it’s time to come help sample that bro😉
Looks hella delicious!

7 Likes

Pardon my terrible photography.
2 phenos of Big Bad Wolf 2.0
Less than ideal conditions. A bit shaded in the corner. 52 days into flower. Hoping to take them at least 2 more weeks.
Really excited to try these.
@supershitfuck i think you asked me to report back about these. Pardon if Im mistaken.

31 Likes

Oh mannn… got these stored in the vault. They look meannnnn!

6 Likes

Yeah bro I’m drooling!
Pumped I have all 14 rooted. Gonna run them all a few times before I cull and then probably make some S1’s. Already chucked some Inkognyto Genetics Big Dog Style( Chem3 x lemon Larry OG) on a couple. Years of fun to be had😁

7 Likes

Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle (T-1000) in a five gallon fabric pot with organic mix, water only. This is at about 45 days and looks close to done.

42 Likes

@iamyou_youareme
Frost almighty

5 Likes

Looks spectacular! How does she smell?

5 Likes

great work

4 Likes

To me, it smells like magnolia flowers that are dipped in some kushy/dank cannabis smell. Definitely a sweetness from the floral magnolia followed up with a rank and dank smell that balances nicely…

Thanks friend!

9 Likes

CSI’s Holiday discount codes if anyone needs them.

17 Likes

Bubblegum S1, GG4 S1, and Obama Kush S1 all on my list. Thanks! :beers:

8 Likes

Haha was so baked kept typing Meryxmas21 and wasn’t getting no where. About the tenth time I was like o ya Mary to funny

6 Likes

That is funny! I would probably do the same thing.

3 Likes