CSI Humboldt Seeds

Damn you sir…my wallet screamed in pain when I read your post. Thanks

6 Likes

Let’s do a 5000$ buy guys :v::v::v::sweat_smile::pray:

6 Likes

With how generous he is with freebies I couldn’t even imagine what you would end up getting.

4 Likes

With all the freebies people got on the posts above :exploding_head::exploding_head: buy 1 get 4-5 !!

Buy 50 get 150 :sweat_smile::v::v:

3 Likes

You guys see that he’s working on some NL5 stuff?! Pretty excited about all of that!!

6 Likes

T-1000 at finish, probably 60 days from flip. She’s getting all floppy and not drinking water much, so going to let her dry out a day or two and then chop. She seemed to add a little bulk and frost in the final week, so definitely let those TK crosses go a little longer. Can’t wait to sample!

56 Likes

She looks beautiful man. Well done. How many T-1000 seeds have you grown out. I have this on deck to run soon and am very excited.

7 Likes

Damn! Looks great. :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Is that the T-1000 s1? What a beauty

7 Likes

This is a clone I picked up from Archive, so YMMV :slight_smile:

Thanks friend!

Thanks! Not the S1, but saw that he just released the S1 of it, along with some crosses.

Reallllly excited to get to these 5150 TK S1s after seeing this though. I’d love to pick up some other of his S1s too!

7 Likes

Looking mighty fine!

3 Likes

Have any clones? :beers:

2 Likes

I’ve got a bonsai mom going, but could cut some clones here once I have the space to get them to root.

5 Likes

I ended up making an order before the sale was announced to buy a pack of Headband x Chem D, and boy did I get a lot of freebies. If anyone is interested in trading any of their CSI gear for any of these freebies, or any of the other strains I’ve grown out of his pm me.

22 Likes

You ordered ONE pack and got all that?!?!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy! A lot of interesting crosses. I don’t think I’ve grown anything crossed with an s1 yet

3 Likes

My csi irene kush x chem 91 babies

15 Likes

I just read in some of the comments on his recent IG posts saying that it’s not uncommon for those TK’s to go 12 weeks!

5 Likes

Im super impressed with the triangle kush s1’s im running right now. I’d describe the smell as gym socks with a bit of lemon fucking delicious haha.

12 Likes

this plant is at 9 weeks in this pic.

35 Likes