CSI Humboldt Seeds

Growing them out right now

2 Likes

Awesome! I got a pack I was thinking about popping soon and was just looking to see if anyone had any beta. How’s the grow going so far?!

1 Like

Double Trouble (Fire OG × Bubba Kush) by CSI Humboldt at day 43 of 12/12 growing in a 5 gallon bag of #livingorganicsoil under #QuantumBoards #3000k. This is a cutting I took from the original seed run. I be taking her down in a few more weeks at about day 70ish.

21 Likes

Wow what a mix love the fire og and bubba sounds like a perfect cross

3 Likes

Too small to tell. Kinda touchy plants so far.

1 Like

I’d love to see the progress as they come along and have fun growing!

2 Likes

3 Mendo Purps X Purple Indica’s in the front. Slow veg, all 3 are prettyidentical. They have a deep concord grape stem rub. 2 weeks in flower, keep y’all updated.

16 Likes

What do you think is the stinkiest plant CSI offers? TrippleBagged and still getting looks

3 Likes

Anything chem d he has

Yes!!! I’ve seen a few pics of these ones grow out on RIU. They look and smell amazing. Looking forward to updates!

1 Like

Well thanks for the info James your plant “Old Ass” is the most dank rank thing I got in the flower room ATM. Strawberry Starburst wow she Stinks!!! I will check out those seeds you mentioned thank yu.

12 Likes

Was Hong Kong Phooey only released as freebies? Looking to snag a pack, but seems as it was never for sale.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that sorry. Black Friday sale is starting though🙌🏽

1 Like

Beautiful. What’s you method of feeding in living organic soil in only 5 gallons ?

CSI has a 25% off pre Black Friday code:

BLACKFRIDAY21

4 Likes

Small update on the Mendo × Purp Indica. Smells are grape and caramel :yum: definitely unique. 22 days of flowering

Purple starting to show. One has Purple under the bottom leaves. One is very loud and more frost than the other 2 but is much less of a bush like the others. Gonna seed a few branches.

10 Likes

Finished flowering 2pks of Tk x zskittlez(that might be backwards)
High calyx to leaf ratio on all and nice vigor. One hermed and made a few seeds on a bottom branch. Didn’t seem to seed any neighbors. Really enjoying sampling them. TK potency seems to dominate the high but getting some epic zskittlez terps on a few. Keeping the one with the best nose for more fun times. I would recommend trying it.

8 Likes

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush 8 weeks flowering

40 Likes

Oof! Lookin CHONKYYY. What’s she smell like??

5 Likes

She’s got a nice pine sol smell going. First plant I’ve grown with that flavor profile

5 Likes