CSI Humboldt Seeds

Yes gg4 x t-1000 love some gorilla glue and the t-1000 sounds interesting the plants I’ve seen from them posted have been stunners @Smooth

4 Likes

Are these Regs or Fems?

1 Like

There fems @Smooth

3 Likes

i ran 4 2 1 and seemed to have my best run with jacks. dropped it to 4 2 for last 4 weeks though.

beautiful plants

2 Likes

One of two TK S1s I liked and kept for another round of flowering, this time sensi. This one is #8 out of 9 females. Also kept a couple Hollywood Pure Kush x TK to run seedless as well.

:v::canada:

34 Likes

Sweet! Stoked to see them seedless in your garden! Awesome

3 Likes

Nice!! HPK x TK sounds like a dream to me!! Best of luck with them!

9 Likes

Has anyone here run the PCK reg crosses yet? I’ve been thinking of the Patient Zero, WeaponX or the Purple Urkle and Mendo Purps BX1s. Hoping for some interesting purple phenotypes like PU or MendoP. I’d say my only hesitation is not knowing what to expect from PCK in the cross/backcross.

4 Likes

I haven’t run CSI pck crosses, but I have run several pck crosses before and its pretty dominant. Its been pretty inbred I think.So I suspect you’d want to hunt f2s and why csi prices the f2s of patient zero as more than the original cross (weird that url is purple urkle f2). https://humboldtcsi.com/product/purple-urkle-f2/

He has a BX1 as well which I’d think crossing back to the Urkle clone would bring it out pretty good too:

3 Likes

I actually ordered the Patient Zero F1 as my first pack from Caleb and he sent the F2s as a freebie

2 Likes

Whenever I see, hear, or think about CSI Humboldt, I always think sing this (badly)

You are welcome :laughing:

2 Likes

He also sent a PCK IBL freebie, man gives you the whole family!

4 Likes

That looks pretty damn close to the TK cut herself! :fire:

16 Likes

And there is why he has the smartest customer service in the seed game.

@greyseer I bet those would be good too, be interesting to compare the vigour.

I just started old family purple f2s and it’ll be cool to see how much the urkle comes through in that cross. Hopefully tasty!

2 Likes

It sure does. The TK s1s from csi is probably the only pack i would consider to be worth 200. Especially seeing how hard it is to reverse.

6 Likes

Right… CS/STS not cutting it on the TK. I got other plans :pray: But CSI usually hooks it the F up if you order a pack of those. Usually get two packs and a bunch of other stuff. I’ve heard germ rate isn’t great though. Makes sense considering how hard it is for her to make viable pollen.

6 Likes

Damn right she does almost a spitting image

4 Likes

I got 9 out of 14, when I popped 2 packs. Not great, but not terrible. But the HPK x TK fems went 7 for 7 though.
I ordered 2 packs of the TK S1s and recieved them plus 5 other packs of fem seed. One being another pack of TK S1s along this 5 or 7 smaller packs of regs and fallen solders. Well worth the investment.
:canada::v:

16 Likes

Looking for something with evergreen pine flavor. Would any of you recommend pine tar kush? I see a few reviews that say the 79 xmas bud is called that because they harvest around xmas, not because it takes like pine… but if that is incorrect I wouldn’t hesitate to grab those. Just don’t want to “waste” 120$. Thanks ahead of time!

2 Likes