CSI Humboldt Seeds

The PTK to me is very piney spearminty peppery green apple kinda smelling when I grew some & a Cheese x PTK hybrid. Almost like a terpinolene heavy sativa like Durban or Jack so me personally after awhile I get sick of those kinda terps. I much prefer the pine aromas from something like Irene Kush.

I have not done the 79 Xmas by itself yet but i remember a buddy saying they reminded him of lemon lime gatorade lol. The Xmas bud i remember smoking back in the day (not sure if its the same as NDN’s) was like smoking a christmas wreath. I think the only thing I’ve come across similar to that is Lemon G where it’s got that lemon christmas wreath thing going on.

12 Likes

@Cannavore he hasn’t been around since January, but @arb had claimed to be the one who originated the Xmas Bud at one point, I sort of believe him based on a number of things he said in his time here to me and others:

6 Likes

ill have to check it out when i got a min but from the little quote that’s showing it looks correct. that’s what ndn told us… import from Jamaica to FL

6 Likes

It’s funny you say this lol. I had some purple indica in like 2005 or something that got me so high my ears were ringing and I had to sit down because I felt dizzy/ weak :stuck_out_tongue: I would have been in high school at the time. I really need to pull the trigger on getting some s1s before it’s too late. That’s definitely one of the memorable ones from my roughly 20 years of smoking. Prob cost an arm and a leg to get it to me up here in Canada though so I’ll have to continue to window shop for now and be jealous of all the nice things people in this thread are getting haha.

5 Likes

I have 3 purple indica x t-1000 left I’ll trade if you really are interested. Just shoot me a message bud if so.:pray:

6 Likes

Ok so now I want the 79xmas…lol. if that story is true about it being from Jamaica/Florida…I’m not far from west central FL. And in the late 90/ 00’s we would be dry as hell around November to January with only this popcorn pine type flower around they were taxing for…we all called it Christmas bud or tree…hmmm… the flower was lime green popcorn shape nuggs that were pine.

7 Likes

I’m in Canada too, if you order direct it’s not bad at all, plus he takes Canadian cash in the mail! It’s one of the few I really need to get asap too

4 Likes

It seems odd that a mostly indica plant would come out of Jamaica in 1979. I think there’s probably more to the story but who knows

5 Likes

Maybe it’s like the old NL5 vs NL2 fable, where the NL5 was sold where the NL2 was head stash?

The Jamaicans would sell their indicas before parting with their best sativas, just a wild off the cuff theory.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that he took Canadian funds! Does he take it at par?

1 Like

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier
25 days of 12/12

28 Likes

Thanks for the reply :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My pleasure buddy, enjoy!

I saw this yesterday and thought it was interesting ….

• List item

She’s a beautiful specimen bud👏nice work

1 Like

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 finishing up outdoors. Not done yet though.

44 Likes

Getting a few of these beans sent to me looks killer can’t wait to give some a run! Top notch as always @DefNSmokn

5 Likes

That looks delicious! The wood adds such a pleasant vibe and the effect from the photo in the dark with the flash really showcases everything so vibrantly! Really enjoy your shared photo review. Much love

2 Likes

Csi Uk cheese s1’s

34 Likes

My CSI Plants turned out stellar outside this season. Here they are at chop.

Mendo Purps x Zkittlez

Three Queens (white fire #43 x bubba)

I’ll post a smoke report asap.

42 Likes

These look ready after tipping past week 8 visually however the scope is telling me to wait a bit longer. Let’s see how they shape out and if they get frostier as the days go on.

24 Likes