CSI Humboldt Seeds

@IgrowBodhiandCSI looking good man I need to get me some of the CSI S1’s I’ve been eying forever like the TK S1 I’ve heard lots and lots of of good things about.

I just have to control myself spending wise until maybe black Friday sales kick in or Christmas sales kick in, and I’m still expanding, I’m in the market for another tent, so I’ll have a 2 x 4, a 3 x 3, and that walk-in closet that’s a bit bigger than 5x5.

Luckily I have the space so why not use it? Wanted to have one tent for new seed starts and clones to root, and small mother plants… and one dedicated and ventilated separately to do any preservation work I have planned. Plus the walk in closet for smoke!

Peace

12 Likes

Thanks bud! I know you’re spending habits lol but looking forward to seeing what you plant from your stash. The C&C is looking great.

3 Likes

Looks great!
How’s the smell on this one. I’d imagine it to be pretty interesting

2 Likes

20231029_080620
Notso Headband x chem #1. 28 days from seed. It was supposed to be the Headband x '91 but I got high and popped the freebies :crazy_face:

36 Likes

Welcome @5lb_bass !!! SIPs 4 life

4 Likes

Boring veg shot of this OG Pure Kush x Triangle Kush clone but it shows the structure of this type.

:v::canada:

33 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you. Some really nice plants everyone has posted.
I’ll try and keep up, but it’s only my second grow. Yall got me scared reading the herm stories 🫣

5 Likes

@Budderton does that have a dark red stem or is that my eyes?

2 Likes

TK likes her red/purple stems. (Ya she’s purple)

4 Likes

Got me curious now the one floating around by me has a bright green stem. Curious now if someone grew some s1 and that’s their cut?

2 Likes

@Budderton is that a homemade cloner with rockwool? You’ve got me intrigued! I always think of cloners with those neoprene collars, but now you’ve got me thinking…. Plugs and rockwool YES PLEASE! Any info is appreciated

3 Likes

I’m sure it can be corrected, I just haven’t dialed her in yet, (she’s a finicky beeatch) I know @Jetdro got rid of the Purp stems on his and we have the same cut. Mines been purple for months. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

a look at my TK at day 29.

no real purple on this one. damn internet is sucking balls today, took like 5 full minutes to load those three pics.

damn …

17 Likes

Yep, kinda. I feel it’s a deficiency combined with led sunburn. A lot of my cultivars are displaying this trait so I would say it’s not genetic. Forever trying to dial in the 2 part Mega Crop and light intensity.

Yep. Just an old school bubbler. I size the holes to accept 1" rockcubes and use that as collars. The cubes don’t touch the water. Here’s a recent post.

6 Likes

Did CSI sell these beans and does he still anywhere? I couldn’t find them anywhere. I haven’t seen anyone with HPK, so I doubt I’ll get it back, but this cross or something similar might be worth checking out for a HPK leaner. Thanks for any info and help!

6 Likes

I received them in a pile of freebies with an order of TK S1s. I’m not sure if CSI ever offered them up on their website or not.
I’ve never grown the pure but the fem cross I grew had huge internode spacing, dense golf ball nuggs with minimal leaf.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh, probably why I can’t find them. I’m guessing the HPK shot sacs for too many testers. I sure hope these killer strains don’t get lost because people can’t take the time to dial them in these days. Thanks for the info!!

6 Likes

That not notso headband x chem 1 sounds really nice. Chem 1 is the hazey pheno right? Either way that one should have some great smells.

2 Likes

That’d be my bet. I had the 91 HPK cut and she hermed pretty quickly after flip. The TK is solid though.

2 Likes

Thank you for making me question myself @PatHealy .
I wanted to double check the seed pack I used from CSI and I found this…

I mistakenly thought og pk and hpk where the same thing, due to misinterpreting an old post, never double checked, wrote it in my notes as such and never looked back. Shit. A little more digging tonight and I found this…

After hunting through old posts on OG Kush cuts my head hurts and I feel a little stupid now but I would rather have things straight. I did not mean to mislead, was my mistake. Thank you for helping me get things cleared up! Bunch of editing do now. :man_facepalming:

20 Likes