CSI Humboldt Seeds

Really?!? 12 Weeks is not something I’d expect from the TK, but I will say she def plumped up in the final days. I’ll definitely make note of that when I run the 5150 TK S1s

Holy TK, that’s awesome! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Just placed and order for a pack of “cold hard bitch” and a pack of humboldt purple snow! Figured I would get in while the holiday sale lasted. :grinning:

4 Likes

My Newyear’s party last night was ordering two packs of seeds from CSI before the sale ended. :partying_face:

Grabbed a pack of T-1000 and Bubblegum S1

Excited for both

12 Likes

It was Chem D for me. Figured it was close enough to 2022 to let my “no more seeds in 2021” restriction slide.

8 Likes

HAH! We made it what 24 hours?? From our discussion of NO MORE SEEDS, already too many.

Too funny.

I was just saying last night, no more for a long time, welp here take my money

5 Likes

I know man. It’s shameful. I’m now looking at the Doc D mailing list and trying to talk myself out of ordering some of his gear.

I REALLY DON’t NEED MORE SEEDS! :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Still second-guessing myself but I somehow resisted the CSI sale.

3 Likes

Where did you order from?

1 Like

From the CSI page itself.

4 Likes

I caved… spent all my Christmas present money. I’m swearing off seeds until at least 420. Actually, I’m gonna really try to hold out for Black Friday unless something CRAZY gets released. I’m so excited that he’s working on the S2’s and NL5 crosses.

7 Likes

This fucking guy……

New S1’s?!!??!

Kill me.

14 Likes

BAaaahaaahahahHhha!!! Awesome reaction!!!

5 Likes

Back to the site I go :sob:

3 Likes

4 phenos of Big Bad Wolf 2.0.

I think about 63 days. Some could go longer but the room is turning off.

30 Likes

I thought I had successfully resisted when I closed my csi tab last night. On the wagon…on the wagon…
Then Dude gives me 3 more days of temptation​:face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

6 Likes

I know bud… he’s a disgusting human being!! Lol :laughing:

I’ve refreshed the site 6 times already. I hate myself.

8 Likes

On the fence about getting a pack. I just finished a small clone of Motorbreath 15 and was blown away with that plant. Quite potent are the Chem genetics I find. Hope you don’t mind a few questions…
What sort of aromas you getting?? What does yield appear to be like on a plant? How dense would you rate the flowers to be 1-10?
Appreciate your response in helping me make a decision. Thank you. Honestly, I’m torn between this one and the headband x chem D.
Have a Happy New Years!

7 Likes

great questions!

@ElMasSabroso thanks for the pics. you did an amazing job my friend!

6 Likes

Here is another one.

Smells
Gassy
Funky
Sharp nose burn
A couple have some fruity sweet notes
Hard to describe but the smells make my soul feel at home. Fucking love chemdog man🥺

Yields look good to great. I have gmo going nearby and quite a few look like they could compete

Density is on point. Not as tight as a gelato 41 or some of the current diabetes strains but not going to be airy at all dried. If you are familiar with sour diesel it’s tighter than that but fills out in a similar manner.
Hope that helps brotha. Feel free to ask for clarification.
And I’ll share a chemdog 91 anecdote.
Recently a super headie buddy was visiting for a couple weeks and we were smoking hard all day everyday. Usually ending the day with dabs.
We got in the habit of smoking some chem 91 fallen soldiers as our night cap. We noticed it would cut through all the other strong herb we had been smoking and get us all busting up laughing. She really is a special plant😍

24 Likes