CSI Humboldt Seeds

Here is a couple pics of the pheno with the most foxtailing of the group. It would fill in if it was given another week or so. But that type of growth is less fun to trim for sure

24 Likes

Thanks for the response and the nice descriptions. I’m definitely a chem fan first before all other variety’s.
Thank you!:call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

My order can in today, woohoo! I ordered the cold hard bitch and humboldt purple snow, the rest were freebies! When I purchase more gear I know where I will be looking :green_heart: :v:

30 Likes

The amount of freebies he sends is sick!

14 Likes

Shit like that makes me wanna find money I don’t have…to get a order I don’t need :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

Just got my holiday order in and yes the freebies are nuts! So generous! I ordered TKs1 and mendo purp 3.5 and received tk677xtk, and mendo purp 54 as main freebies alongside a ton of smaller 3 packs, chem91 xs mostly. Going to have enough purp, tk, and chem fems to mix into grows for a loooong time. Anyone know the specifics on the selected mendo purps cuts 35 and 54? I know the TK677 was a high yield frosty cut, but havent found a ton on the MP cuts.

15 Likes

This my favorite TK s1 out of the pack I got.

54 Likes

Holyyy… so looking fwd to hunting through my TK packs!

12 Likes

@Neb
About how many weeks if you don’t mind me asking .

4 Likes

I pulled it at 11 weeks exactly.

9 Likes

Were you going for 50% amber or ?
@Neb

5 Likes

I think It probably could of went another week lol

13 Likes

Like I’ve mentioned before. He’s quoted as saying that his TK mom goes 12 weeks!

8 Likes

That is a work of art wow very impressed you got some fire there

3 Likes

Been hearing you cant go wrong with tk whats the make up on this strain?

4 Likes

Wow what a selection wish i got that on my order no freebies . Ever seen a grown man cry lol

4 Likes

I’m glad they turned around for you! I remember in your tk run you were a little disappointed in them in comparison to the SJ triangle cross. What a find!

4 Likes

What? You got none? Direct from CSI?

5 Likes

Thanks dude, nspecta did the work for sure! This is a shot of the other clone of T-1000 I have going in my 4x4. I was scoping the trichs out earlier… looking good for day 62. This is top bud, so they look a little more done than the lowers.

45 Likes

Yessir the mb15 is a real stunner. So gas and dank. Miss that cut shes so fire

4 Likes