CSI Humboldt Seeds

Cool thanx for sharing, I knew something good was in those. They just seem like they would compliment each other. I know that smell is love it or hate it, I love that terponoline stink. Jack herer kinda has that same nose in some phenos.

2 Likes

I grew his chem91x PCK and WiFi 43 x PCK regs and I didn’t much like them.
I do love most other CSI packs I’ve grown.

I had some intersex issues

PCK has a terpene combo that turns my stomach it’s Terpinoline heavy and something else, not quite sure what else, but it smells like Grandma’s medicine cabinet.

10 Likes

Just wanted to give big props to nspecta and crew. I ordered 3 packs and they sent 6 retail packs plus 3 fallen soldiers packs as freebies. They sent sour giesel and and several tk freebies. They also must have shipped the same day they received payment. Incredible service and generosity.

18 Likes

Here are two notso headband x lemon trees with insanely big fan leaves. Left one I think is more lemon tree leaning - has better branching, is a bit lankier, and leaves are a bit more narrow and elongated (finger shaped). I think the right one is more headband leaning - more variegation, fatter leaves, and more squat with a bit less branching. These two were a bit of an afterthought germination, but they are really impressing me with their structure, veg traits and stinkiness. Planning to back them up and start flower in a week. Hoping the lemon tree herm stuff doesn’t show it’s face, we’ll see.

21 Likes

Panama Red x Bubba Kush “Good Ol Days” , week 7

37 Likes

you doing some sort of foliar spray this late in flower?

2 Likes

No foliar spray , just water from the shower

2 Likes

So good to have you confirm hearing that too, that’s part of why I want to repro it. I have read that it’s the closest to the original genetics from Charlie.

Photos from Mustafunk posts

LMNegra

ABRIL 009a

CBG

19 Likes

About 10 years ago Mustafunk gifted me some Taskenti I also got some Uzbeki freebies from CSI. I think i’ll be growing some of these beans next

7 Likes

Definitely peaked my interest on the Uzbekistan! Thanks for posting the info.

My Bombthreat Bubba showed up with some amazing freebies. A bunch of Bubba and HP13 hybrids with a few Panama Red crosses for good measure. So stoked for all of them!! I’m going hunting for a stellar Bubba plant after my next grow.

Currently awaiting the Headband Giesel cross… I had a hard time picking which one to go with on that one, it was a huge toss up between the Bubba/Giesel, Chem D/Giesel and the one I ultimately went with. After growing that Headband x Chem D I figured it would be a solid one to hunt through but I’m kind of regretting my choice. Hopefully I get one of those freebies in my order… we’ll see!

Who’s popping some CSI in 2024?! Bombthreat and Flight Risk are high on my list… Maybe some Coked Out Girl Scout if I’m feeling a little saucy!

9 Likes

Me! I’ve got Patient Zero (Purple Urkle x PCK) to grow this year along with some fallen soldiers probably the Chem 4 ones first.

30 Likes

Bubba kush s1’s and mendo purps s1’s

8 Likes

going to try and pop 2 purple urkels and 2 bubba kush for outdoors next season. i have to pop them earlier than i did last years.

5 Likes

Do you know which PCK he used on that one? I just popped what seem to be a role switch of the Patient Zero - PCK #37 x Purple Urkle

1 Like

Nope no idea other than that it’s obviously his own PCK IBL line, which is Charlie Garcia’s like the Uzbeki:

Nspecta 2013 thread

https://www.icmag.com/threads/purple-pakistani-chitral-kush-s1s.252771/

7 Likes

Oldest post I’ve found by Caleb as Nspecta so far, from 2006, got curious because the PCK was the backbone of his first release of seeds as CSI/Pirates, and I figured he must have been working for a while before that. His original photos here got deleted and the comments are mostly worthless except for one person who commented and reposted one of the deleted photos, unsure which of the three named strains it is:

11 Likes

Here is a list of what I plan to pop over the next few weeks. I have never grown anything from CSI.

I will likely start at the top and work my way down, one seed from each pack. I have other packs not listed from my two orders, but these have my attention more than the others.

14 Likes

Dude you’re a fucking G with the lookups!

5 Likes

I’m here to be the reference desk at the library of cannabis baby! Thanks for the kind words I have fun seeing people run with information and add their own.

IMG_6932

18 Likes

Running a single Double trouble, 3 lemon party x Irene, 2 zittles x bubblegum and 5 sour x 91chem. Has anyone grown out this sour? I had a full pack of the twin turbo and ran the AJ’s version last year and I grew like these are growing. Very small slow growing plants. Is this a chem91 or sour growth pattern??? Popped the seeds 3 weeks ago and they are the slowest most mutant of all my seedlings.

3 Likes