CSI Humboldt Seeds

Has anyone tried this? Why wouldn’t this be part of a breeders collection?

13 Likes

I have not personally but I do have a pack or two as it’s known as one of the best representations of OG in seed form, a lot of the classic OG’s can be found in those beans. An absolute must have from CSI offerings imo

14 Likes

Agreed!!! Holy shit @Dirt_Wizard you just gave me so much enjoyable homework!!!

3 Likes

I just found like so many old CSI posts and threads and jizzed in my pants.

It’s a shame those old pics he posted are gone… I wonder if you could use that internet time capsule and reconstruct some of those old threads?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Because it’s $200 for seven fems and the germ rates aren’t the best. He does usually give two for one tho so thats nice. But still.

Id sooner look at the tk x tk5150 than the s1s. For that matter, shabuds tk x 707 og kush would be a good place to look too. There’s also already been a few different tk bx1s made.

I guess I’m saying there’s options :joy:

14 Likes

Now that these are available in those big packs for like $1/seed a pheno hunt through those does sound like a good option

6 Likes

Plus you can find a male in shabuds work. That’d be the real gem to find in those, a phenomenal male.

9 Likes

I just got a second 2x4 tent specifically for popping my CSI beans and being able to take clones and keep the moms incase i find anything i really like.
After my run of autos I’m about to start in the next couple days gets going I’ll likely pop a couple chem 91 x 5150 Triangle Kush and start to veg 2-3 of them when the autos are like halfway done, take some clones, veg em a little and flower them while i start something else.
Hard choice between the chem x 5150 or T-1000 (or also have Old Family Purple F2R - t1000x old fam purp)
he really makes it hard to choose with all the freebies :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Since you brought it up… Shabuds got a pretty killer deal on some FIRE bulk seed crosses.

$100 for 100 seeds!

“Love Candy” is a worked and renamed Blockhead F3 from Breeder Steve I believe.

Would anyone be interested in a small group buy? If you are, HMU!

12 Likes

Can you give me a link? I think you pointed me in the right directions :pray:, took me a little to pick up what you were laying down.

4 Likes

@Cactus hey brother the link is in the above post by north north

The green words that say FIRE bulk seed crosses is the link

6 Likes

That’s now a favorite link :+1::pray:

4 Likes

Chem d x uk cheese day 20 of flower

24 Likes

so this is a fem strain then ?.

nice …

1 Like

Have you tried the waybackmachine? Archive.org

2 Likes

I believe waybackmachine is anti-cannabis.

Archive.org is a digital library, and they have plenty of content on cannabis. Like any other library there are people trying to remove content they don’t approve of by abusing copyright/dmca type laws. Also anyone can upload and then remove their own content. Saving requires someone to have ‘saved’ it back then or it to have been incidentally crawled. Sorry I’m an internet archive evangelist :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I imagine the fed raids associated with most of the old forums negate them from wayback

2 Likes

Ya that’s what I was talking about!! I haven’t had time to do any research but I assume the authorities scrubbed that shit even if the people involved didn’t do it themselves.

Unfortunate… so much history. Like Chemdog & Skunk VA said, they didn’t realize all that shit they were doing when they were teenagers would have so much meaning today. For us strain nerds looking for history it’s a constant struggle. Can someone invent a damn Time Machine already?!

2 Likes

So true!

If I could go back to 90-93 and genetics more readily available then I’d be stoked lol :joy:

1 Like