CSI Humboldt Seeds

The authorities don’t have the ability to scrub the way back machine.

My guess is the people involved with the websites asked to have their content removed due to stuff like this The WayBack Machine ... and the Marihuana Problem in New York (circa 1944) - updated with the OFAC Fentanyl Drug Trafficking Organization Designation of August 21, 2019 - RegTech Consulting, LLC

6 Likes

I have ran 2 packs and I found 1 fairly decent pheno, but nothing better than the original.

I would like to get some seeds of his keeper S1’s

10 Likes

$170 well spent lol

38 Likes

I am not settled on my next grow of CSI, but I would like to pop my last pack of White x Chem D and Chem D S1.

I’ve grown both before and they have been my favorites.

White x Chem D

Chem D S1

42 Likes

Hell yes it was! Unreal :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely loved growing out the Chem-D S1’s, even got a crazy pheno that’s straight fire and pretty af to boot!

45 Likes

Beautiful plants!

I didn’t get the full Chem D stank from mine, but a slightly different more oniony upfront stank.
Potency was great, but not as good.
The potential is there in my opinion

5 Likes

I will be growing a few clones made of my most recent
CSI grow of Durban x HP13
Unique to me.
The terpiest weed I’ve grown

43 Likes

Big fan of HP13 , very surprised by that statement of “terpiest weed you’ve grown” very cool! I gotta get my hands on some of his hp13 offerings for sure. Looks great as did your Chem-D grow bro :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

I have his Sour P, the Panama hash plant and HP 13 fallen soldiers but I wouldn’t mind the HP13 S1

4 Likes

I’m not skilled in naming the individual terp profiles but
It’s like lemon pinesol rocket fuel mixed with those dried fruit in fruit cake :blush:
Each plant was slightly different.
It’s not the anise seed that I associated with Durban which I grew a pack of from Sensi Seeds in 94.
If someone where to hand it to me I would swear it was a Trainwreck cross.
So much flavor and the high is very high quality energetic uplifting but grounded.

7 Likes

I had grown his Pineapple x HP13 cross a couple of years back but they were wrecked by botrytis.

I grew out Strayfoxes Anarchy Hashplant next to these and they were very different plants indeed.

3 Likes

Oh man sounds delicious af! Just put that one my radar no question, nice!

3 Likes

Those should all be killer in their own rights, fallen soldiers included

3 Likes

Yeah can’t say I’m surprised. The TK is fairly heterozygous. That’s why I was thinking the TK x TK5150 might be a better place to look for something as good or better. I don’t think S1’s of the 5150 are gonna be any better than S1’s of the TK.

11 Likes

That lemon pinesol is terpinolene from the durban I think. Had a durban poison fallen soldier that had that, very terpy, it reminded me of sprite.

6 Likes

Wow those chem d s1 look great! Throwing some bats

5 Likes

What did you order off that list? That’s a nice haul :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

First time ordering from Caleb. Ordered the two s1 packs on the left, freebies on the right. Cant wait to pop some of these… those Panama red fallen soldiers are definitely piquing my interest

26 Likes

I haven’t smoked it yet but I’d recommend the sour diesel x triangle kush.
No intersex issues, very very dank. Leafy but no issues growing it. Kinda stretchy but not unmanageable.
Mostly the plants look similar in growth and size and yield. All smell similar too, just gasoline.

25 Likes