CSI Humboldt Seeds

Bubba’s D

45 Likes

thanks much !!! strainly is OK - just got a pack of Durban Poison from strainly - was concerned about getting “ripped-off” seems the site has honest members

3 Likes

I literally can’t find anything picture wise of hp13. Is anyone growing csi hp13 besides previous poster? Somebody somewhere has to have some pics or info.

2 Likes

I’ve had great stuff from strainly. Cheap as hell too, great option for budget growers.

3 Likes

I got one of those going right now.
How she taste and smoke?

2 Likes

Here’s some HP13 pics from Jason King in the Cannabible.
Not very impressive looking if you ask me.

15 Likes

That was also prior to Jacks and LED’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Here we go:

21 Likes

Like Chem D sort of with some more earthy mushroom flavors.

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks that second budshot from holy angel looks awesome. I’ve pondered buying the hp13 s1s abunch of times, but always backout. Might be some unique phenos depending on what the parents are. Anybody got an extra hp13 s1 pm me I can trade some airborne g13 x sowah seeds too. Thanks

2 Likes

My 3rd round with this TK S1 #8, I think around 3½ wks into flower. Still working on keeping these old school og kush types happy.

:v::canada:

39 Likes

great progress for 3.5

3 Likes

The two TK5150 x Chem 91’s I added to my current grow, really looking forward to seeing how these turn out :grin::v:

20 Likes

Some bud shots of the Strawberry Cough fallen soldier l’m running. This is around day 40. Has a candy/grape kind of smell right now. Kind of leafy at the moment but I’m hoping she’ll fill out.

Gonna be popping these in the next day or so for my next run in the tent. Running the full pack of the Z26 x HP13 and two of the Blue Nose Pit. Anyone run the Blue Nose Pit before?

35 Likes

I got the Blue Nose Pit as a freebie too.

I hadn’t heard of Wesr Coast D.O.G before but I did find this post from way back in this topic where Nspecta mentions it.

It covers a few of his clones, the West Coast D.O.G is in there.

9 Likes

I just realized my Durban x HP13 was actually
HP13 x Durban while going through some older photos.

That might explain the wild terps that I believe the Durban selfed provided.

16 Likes

So many seeds, such little time.

33 Likes

Damn :fire:

2 Likes

Popped 6 of the Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter

4 of the 6 were heavy intersex, culled prior to 3 weeks flower… 2 remaining are going strong, but fyi, ladies got some big balls

9 Likes

Nice! Sitting on both of those myself along with a few S1’s as well! Looking forward to running them al together when I have the chance if I can swing it.

4 Likes

I’ve almost popped a pack of those so many times the last year. Just sounds like you could possibly find super unique terp profiles.

4 Likes