CSI Humboldt Seeds

That Wifi Chem sounds so good

3 Likes

Good night brother. That is frostier than the peaks of the Himalayas :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

4 Likes

haha, thanks dude, yeah she’s lookin icy! I think the purple urkle in the cross definitely brings down the finishing time.

6 Likes

GOOD LORD :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Smoke report on Old family purple. She was taken down day 72 and dried for 6 days. Only like a week cure i couldn’t resist, since i haven’t had any good flower since last year and it was 4/20. She came out perfect! First smell i get… smells like artificial grapes and gas or some type of chemical, its a real bright clean smell. Then as you break into her this strong burnt rubber/gas smell really comes through followed by a wonderful purple hard candy smell.
The taste was all candy with a little rubber/gas/chemical after the exhale. Before I smoked i was totally fine just chilling enjoying my day, but holy moly this is some strong shit. I smoked 1 bowl through my bub and before I finished it I can feel my body getting super heavy and relaxed, as I walked in the house and sat down i was wrecked. My eyes were heavy af I was now fighting my sleep and stuck where I sat. I finally got up because I had the munchies really bad and then passed out. Kind of reminded me of when I was in high school just totally wrecked, eat and then sleep.
Overall this is a great strain super smooth smoke, great smell, beautiful flowers, lovely taste, and strong body high. can’t wait to see what else i find in them beans.

39 Likes

Here’s a 3 month cured photo of my T1000 x Zkittlez which is a remix of sort of his Trump’s Candy (Zkittlez x T1000)

46 Likes

I was reading this thread and was immediately transported to CSI Humboldt, I don’t need more seeds but that 79 Xmas bud sounded like something I was looking for with the pine smell. Sold out lol,

7 Likes

Yes directly from them

4 Likes

If anyone can chime I appreciate it.

I went ahead and got a pack, first time ordering. But anyways I’m wondering if you receive tracking from csi?
I only ask cause I notice my envelope was delivered since Monday, don’t mean CSI got it that day but just wondering of the ordering process.
As it turns out landlord is putting home on market in Feb. So I’m just hoping csi is quick to send orders cause I gotta move soon.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Yes they send tracking when it ships. My email always put him in the junk folder so watch out for that🤙🏽

4 Likes

Yeah he sends tracking. Shipped pretty fast for me recently, uses priority mail too so takes 3 days to arrive.

4 Likes

Hows that Purple Punch S1? My buddy always talks about PP. I never tried it. I want to buy it and grow it for him to have some. May pull the trigg asap.

4 Likes

I think they’re slammed bc of their holiday sale. I bet you’ll get tracking within a day or two.

3 Likes

Purple punch is one of the most forgettable strains of the decade. Should not have punch in its name. Hella weak. Look elsewhere my friend🤓

14 Likes

So the punch is the hit to your wallet?

10 Likes

Purple Punch is what they call “mids” at best. It gets frosty but that doesn’t cross over to potency. One other thing is 90% of time they are green and not purple at all. I wouldn’t waste my time with it jmo.

5 Likes

polar bear from 707 seems like it would be a great purple punch cross with the much added punch!

3 Likes

Ive never grown it but I paid alot more for a bag of “Craft” purple punch than I think it was actually worth lol. Just looked pretty but like others said there was no punch. It diddnt even have a nice smell or taste.

3 Likes

Holy moly!!! Caleb really delivered! Exchanged a couple messages before receiving my order and like I’m extremely blown away!!! Being a crazy chem fam I had to buy Big Bad Wolf 2.0. Everything else was tossed in as freebie. Still feel like I’m dreaming, but nope I just pinched my double chin!! It’s real!

34 Likes

I placed an order with CSI on Thanksgiving. Started these a few days before Christmas. They are in 4 gallon pots with organic soil I mixed up. Going to flip them in a couple of days because 2 of them are growing pretty tall. All 6 of them are different strains

27 Likes