CSI Humboldt Seeds

I just started 1 - NL5000 & 1 - G1000 for now
I cant wait to see what these beauties bring.
NL5000 on the left G1000 on the right

26 Likes

Those crazy crocs be interesting

4 Likes

You interested in those tk x 707 og kush? Shoot me a message, if you haven’t already got some.

9 Likes

Niceee! Been waiting to see someone else grow some of that out as that’s what I’m planning on popping in the veg tent once my autos in the flower tent are closer to done! Autos are just over a month old so ill probably have to wait 4 weeks or so to pop new stuff :unamused:

3 Likes

Some loud tasty phenos in them bubblegum gg4 packs if you have em.

4 Likes

So many exciting genetics to see come to fruition! I hope you all keep the thread updated!!

So intrigued by that HP13 and want to run my Giesel seeds. Too many to pop!!!

6 Likes

this guy pumps out crosses like women on welfare pump out kids. i just picture him as the doc from back to future all hyper and messy haha. @LouDog420 pls keep us updated on those 2 non herms as those are two strains im tryna get into my hands

5 Likes

Hi ogers,

can i pay with PayPal or crypto on CSI site?

Find no infos.

Thanks

5 Likes

He’s cash only.

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

Best wishes

Bud

4 Likes

At 30 days…

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter 1 (sweeter profile)

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter 2 (funky profile)

41 Likes

Guys I just got a money order to get some CSI goodies. On the site it says to send a BLANK money order but do we still have to sign the front where it says “FROM:” ? Or leave it totally blank?

1 Like

Don’t sign. Just leave it completely blank.

7 Likes

Im not familiar with TK or chem 91 but it seems TK is pretty stretchy, and chem not so much?
Wondering how much stretch I might expect from the 5150 x Chem 91, planning to pop them in a few days

6 Likes

My experience with Chem 91 s1’s is that it stretches just like tk. Chem d is known to be pretty short and stubby.

8 Likes

I’d expect at least a 3x stretch.
Chem x Og crosses are usually off the chart exceptional
IMO
You could end up with long running howitzer type colas with a high calyx to leaf ratio that is most likely TK dominant in terps and effect.

6 Likes

My experience growing both is they both stretch, but the TK can stretch more.

Given the right setup and no training, the TK can start flower at 1ft tall, and end up 4ft tall a month later.

10 Likes

Oof… the stretch scares me a bit because I’m limited to a 5 foot tall tent but I guess I’ll just do a quick flip :joy: these 2 strains are high on my list of wanting to try and always get killer acclaims from everyone so I kind of have my heart set on running this cross next
I have a veg tent now so I’ll probably let em veg a bit and top/train them nice and low shortly before going into flower :grimacing:

5 Likes

The TK benefits from some training. Won’t lose out on yield, just get a shorter more manageable plant. I gently squeeze any internode space on her that gets over an inch long. Just enough to feel the inner structure collapse, but not enough to split the stem open. Usually have to repeat every day or two for the first few weeks of flower. Then it’s all good.

8 Likes

Wow that green dot thread you linked was great. Thanks for sharing! Every picture in that thread looks amazing. CSI giving green dot tester packs is about the best advertising he could get, free or paid. :joy:

Now I really want to order some packs of end game, mendo purple kush and bubba’s girl! lol

His seeds aren’t cheap but they seem worth it. I’m hoping to take advantage of the annual 420 sale to pick up a bunch of CSI gear.

6 Likes