CSI Humboldt Seeds

Having worked with the TK a bit, I think those two are better bets for something similar than the s1’s would be. She breeds pretty wide so I’d imagine youd want at least 20+ s1’s to go through to find anything outstanding. I’ve also heard the s1s dont have the best germination rates. But he does usually give ya two packs of em for the price of one, plus a bunch of extra freebies… I’d still rather look through either of those two crosses than the s1s.

17 Likes

That’s a fair point

2 Likes

Just imagining a pile of dog shit that someone squeezed a fresh lemon onto… :poop::lemon:

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Redline. Your scent description sounds great for a cannabis plant! Nice looking gardening techniques, solid training! Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Thanks mate. Nice of you to say.

3 Likes

677 x tk

5150 x tk

Sweet Pink Stink

I took a clone of each yesterday. Hope to throw in flower next few weeks.

29 Likes

aw my, so nice …
the 677 x TK has “those leafs” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum:

10 Likes

I really like the look of that 677 x TK

Luckily, I have a pack of those and a pack of TK S1 a good buddy just gave me!

I just need to get the 5150 at some point…

10 Likes

Still looks pretty damn good my friend , nice !
And WELCOME TO OG! Looks like you’ll fit right in over here @Redline

7 Likes

Yezzir I like where your head goes homie :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Same, you can tell already she’s gonna be noice!
Thats a damn good friend giving you a pack of TKs1 ! Sweet! Those will both be great for sure!

8 Likes

So true, I was very surprised opening that package lol

It was jaw dropping haha :sunglasses:

8 Likes

5 Mendo P Fallen Soldiers.
Would anyone happen to know what was in Celebs Mom room when these were made?
I’ve got the list from his TK pollination, could it be the same?

:green_heart::v:

35 Likes

I see some bubba type features in a portion of those leaves :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

The mendo P has enormous Jurassic leaves, maybe two on the left and upper right are mendo leaners. The middle looks like some sort of OG or cookie with the 3 blade leaves. Mendo does stretch decently too after flip. Also, if the mendo is anything like the mendo54 x urkle I grew for a bit, it smells incredible in veg - super juicy fruity.

14 Likes

Is anyone else having a cart problem on the CSI site? I’ve been adding packs to the cart and I go check the cart and its empty.

Edit,
It’s fixed today.

2 Likes

It can’t keep up with your massive orders :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, i was just testing it for the 4/20 sale. So many new goodies added since I last looked. Caleb is killing it with his Hybrids!

9 Likes

Did you see the wedding cake cross he posted on his IG? I am hoping he drops that one.

3 Likes

Yes, I did see that. Looks like some fire! I’m gunna be like a kid in a candy store come 4/20. I may point and click with my eyes closed. lol

5 Likes