CSI Humboldt Seeds

Day 47 Flower!
Chem D S1

46 Likes

loving the structure on that second shot of the budā€¦ nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks growmie! Sheā€™s very nice indeed! Gonna take her to 70 days. :pray:

2 Likes

merciless culling uhuh :slight_smile: That male you had was nice, but if it doesnā€™t work, it doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Ooo nice! My 5150 TK x chem 91 werenā€™t very happy in bokashi earthworks ā€œnutrigrowā€ compost pots, got a set of new shoes yesterday and still a while out in veg from flipping to flower.
Anything interesting or notable so far other than the stretch? Stem rub smells, etc?
Hereā€™s my 3 at about 5 weeks since sprouting

19 Likes

This is the obligatory I ordered one pack and got all this photo. Iā€™m really happy with the freebies I got this round of his spring clean sale.

27 Likes

Thanks for posting your recent order @IgrowBodhiandCSI! I was wondering what the freebies were looking like for this sale. Itā€™s awesome how his freebies are regular retail pack genetics! Hope they perform wonderfully for you! Some awesome sounding stuff in there! Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

i got sweet pink bubblegum and judgement day this round as freebies, so close to what @IgrowBodhiandCSI , nice score as well dude!

5 Likes

I might try that Obama care asap

5 Likes

wow you got a lot of stuff id actually pop lol, the freebies I gotā€¦ likely will never be popped by me unfortunately.

4 Likes

Offer them up for trade is my recommendation @Tessellated

Caleb is so generous with freebies you might get an offer for freebies you actually want to grow for yours that donā€™t strike your fancy !

6 Likes

Shoot me a message if youā€™re sitting on stuff! Maybe we can work out a trade bud.

5 Likes

That Judgement Dayā€¦ :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Nice one dude. Yeah, I saw your post about the pots, looks like theyā€™re about to bounce back though.

Other than the stretch Iā€™ve not smelled any notable stem rub smells. They are a bit sensitive to light and didnā€™t like being in small containers for long. Iā€™m growing in living soil so no doubt theyā€™d be happier in smaller pots with liquid fertiliser. They donā€™t like to have wet feet for long.

2 Likes

He definitely has the best 420/black Friday sales Iā€™ve seen from well known breeders. Nice score man. Had my eyes on that PCK repo for a while.

His sale code is (SPRINGCLEAN24) for anyone interested

7 Likes

Just found out that I can only put seeds in the cart after I register on the site. Now that is solved, it is still unclear for me how to get the cash from the EU to Caleb.

6 Likes

carrier pigeon or mail

7 Likes

Welcome @Chea1 ! Come on in , someone will sort it out.

3 Likes

Cool, I have trained pigeons and grilled ones, he can choose, hope heā€™s not a vegetarianā€¦ that will save me some pigeon food.

4 Likes

Just put US$ inside a sheet of paper, and mail the envelope like a regular document/letter.
Try to use as few bills as possible, to keep the envelope thin. Send him the tracking number.

Iā€™ve done it from Canada and it works just fine.

It will take a while to get there. The mail goes through L.A. which is a super busy hub, so it can stay in limbo waiting to get sorted in L.A. for a week or two even. Eureka is a small town some 1000km north of Los Angeles. So I imagine mail runs up there are not as frequent.

The return trip is usually much faster for some reason.

6 Likes