CSI Humboldt Seeds

It’s probably 99% this, mail in the US is pretty fast regardless of where it’s going (though not as fast as it once was).

3 Likes

Thank you! Will do it like that.
Everything here arrives in 1 day.

1 Like

It seems to be more of a thing around Black Friday/Christmas too. Last couple of orders I did were for Black Friday sales. I did a spring one a couple of years ago, and I seem to recall it was a lot speedier all around.

4 Likes

So what’s everyone think of the 300.00 for a pack?

1 Like

Supply/demand dictates that plus there’s so many seeds out there, one should just take it or leave it.

2 Likes

$300 is too much money to pay for a pack of seeds.

4 Likes

It’s because of this

It’s the same reason why the TK S1’s are $200

24 Likes

Not gonna lie, before I got the clone, I would have paid it, she’s a gem imo, a true gem :wink:

13 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t pay 300 for S1’s of Irene but she’s not really my jam. I wouldn’t even pay for the cut :joy: I did like her better than the Matt Berger Bubba Kush though. Was damn similar too, but Irene was more flavorful, more potent, and better on the effects than that BK is imo. If Bubba is one of your favorites, she’s definitely a gem worth having.

I’m pretty positive Nspecta did 3 STS runs of the TK and got nothing. Same as me. STS isn’t strong enough to reverse the TK. Matt from Goat and Monkey said the same thing. Matt told Caleb about the cobalt. He came back with cobalt for the 4th try and was finally successful, albeit he didn’t get much and the TK doesn’t readily accept her own pollen either. I’m guessing it was the same way with the Irene.

17 Likes

I didn’t even know cobalt was a tool for reversals.

5 Likes

basically a “secret” tool. there’s been papers on it for like a hundred years but in our scene, it’s not really talked about. But that’s exactly how we have TK S1’s and fem crosses, among others. A lot of plants STS works just fine, but some of them are so stable you won’t get anything viable from it no matter how much you spray. Injection might work, idk that many have tried that and there’s no documentation outside of OG on it really. But otherwise, need cobalt or another heavier metal than silver to be able to block ethylene production.

15 Likes

Fascinating. I’ve had some success with STS, but never knew about using heavier metals like cobalt for tougher reversals !

3 Likes

Cobalt is some mad scientist shit. :grin:
I suppose you wouldn’t want to throw the spent plants in your compost heap.

4 Likes

Or smoke it :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Canna venture sell his TK s1 for like 85 a pack I also think he has Irene listed for around the same.

10 Likes

I always forget about Rusty, great guy too ! good call @Hotrods_and_hounds :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

For real, I like rusty he’s a solid dude.

4 Likes

Las Vegas Triangle Kush, FTW!

3 Likes

Imagine what Caleb would throw in as freebies with an order of Irene S1s. Makes it well worth it in the end. And if you buy it on a sale makes it double worth it hahah

12 Likes

Still never tried the LVTK !

3 Likes