CSI Humboldt Seeds

Those days are over for me.
I might pay 300 for the cut.

2 Likes

I grew a pack and have another.
You really have to search to find a keeper, but they’re in there.
My growmie Eso has or had a cut he S1’d - Phenomenal!

53 Likes

That’s pretty convincing.

3 Likes

I’d pay 300 if it was something I wanted. There’s plenty of breeders charging a lot more that rhyme with weed hunky. I don’t find the logic to people that buy those seeds but it’s people’s own prerogative to spend their money on their hobbies. I’m sure you can tell by my user name where my seed budget goes because I’m yet to find what I like more than what I get from those two, and crickets n cicada does excellent work as well.

9 Likes

People chasing that new new.
How far can you stretch a :cookie:

KM11 crosses are pretty nice though, but they were also priced reasonable when released.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, like I said, if she’s up your alley or you really love bubba kush, a cut of Irene or those S1’s would definitely be the way to go. And to be fair, I wouldn’t pay $300 for a 7 pack or two of anything :joy: so it’s not just those :sweat_smile: Can definitely understand why he charges that much though.

8 Likes

It’s not as hard as CSI says. It’s just a numbers game with STS, and how much time and effort you’re willing to put in.

4 Likes

He’s not reversing just one or two plants. He does at least half a bed full. 8-9 nice sized plants to reverse for pollen. STILL, even with the cobalt, he’s barely getting any viable pollen from the TK and the Irene.

27 Likes

Damn! Very nice bro! Now I want to try here even more! She throws down hard huh @Dope_Heffalump
:star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, but he doesn’t have anymore of his S1’s.
I’m growing Eso’s Walking Corpse =
LVTK S1 x Headbanger currently and frost rails are forming the same.

To keep this CSI related I’m in the middle of my
HP13 x Durban clone run.

25 Likes

Mendo P Fallen soldiers 5 days into flower.
I want more of these seeds now I’m seeing them grow. Wish I’d had space to be able to take/keep clones right now :tired_face:

:v:

32 Likes

Looks like the Irene crosses / s1’s and what not has been added to his website and updated.

I do recall from his post which he took down, the crazy bitch had potential to be legendary.

4 Likes

I wanna pick up some of his mendo purps crosses after trying his fire purps really nice cross on my second run of a clone it’s crushing it will get pictures in the morning curious on what you find!

8 Likes

Let me have a look through the stash and see if i have any more Mendo Purps stuff that I could send you :face_with_monocle:

I know for sure I have Mendo Purps Fallen Soldiers and 2 crosses. \one being Bubba Katsu x Mendp P

10 Likes

Sounds like a fallen soldiers cross id pop a pack of… haha have 2 mendo P S1’s in veg right now.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the story on the Florida OG Caleb uses?

3 Likes

yes starting to run into this same issues with some of these rare-er cuts, some giving me plenty of pollen some none but even the ones that are the pollen seem very very weak. was thinking it was down to old spray but ya im not sure that an issues i think its just hard ass cuts to reverse for any decent potent pollen.

will be trying my luck with the TK later this year though.

we shall see …

11 Likes

Ploidy perhaps? Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

16 Likes

Kicked the peppers and tomatoes out of the veg tent and cranked the lights up to 350ppfd (was like 200) for these 5150 TK x Chem 91 girls.
Topping them and taking clones in the next few days then a couple more weeks of veg before flip

31 Likes