CSI Humboldt Seeds

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush Smoke Report

Bud Shots:
At 63 days flowering

Flash

Sunlight

Bag appeal:
Really frosty plants, with pretty dense bud structure. Bright green color with orange hairs. I think it has lots of bag appeal. Really this is the least important category for me when reviewing weed though

Smell and taste:
Bright pine sol smelling buds with sour lemon flavor that kind of transitions into a fruity funk. It’s absolutely delightful

Potency and effects:
This weed is very potent and I need to smoke it in moderation. A bit intense of a come up if smoking a lot at once that can lead to a lot of confusion and unease, but when smoked in moderation, the come up is 20 minutes or so of euphoria and overall feel good, and then into the more traditional body relaxing sedative side. Not a heavy put you to sleep sedation at all, just very relaxed. Great after work smoke to start winding down, but still have energy to do things or be active and social.

Overall:
This is without a doubt the best weed I’ve personally grown as an amateur home grower. I bought these seeds to find an OG Kush like plant from seed, and I found it. Of the four plants I harvested in my last grow this is the one that I find myself wanting to smoke daily. It has amazing flavor, a really clean long lasting high, and if consumed appropriately finds that perfect line of relaxation and mental stimulation without much couch lock.

54 Likes

Beautiful work dude! Sounds pretty killer… I’ve been really impressed with all of the CSI plants I’ve seen recently, yours included. Thanks for the write-up.

I’m pumped to see what CSI does with the NL5 reproduction, pretty jealous of all the plants they get to hunt through.

19 Likes

running some Purple Hindu Kush x Triangle Kush from CSI right now. Flipping to flower soon. Super excited!!

10 Likes

Here are a few of my CSI plants. Day 14 of flower.

Obama kush x purple urkle

Tk 5150 x purple urkle

Bubblegum x Chem 91

23 Likes

Whats good people! Hope yall dont mind me sharing a couple of my girls from CSI.

Triangle Kush Bx #1 (TK xT1000) @ day 60.

Smells like sour lemons and grape gas

Triangle Kush Bx#2

Smells like duct tape adhesive and playdough with a muted grape smell in the background

56 Likes

Those sure are perty Cohiba.

Interested to hear a smoke report wwhen you start sampling them

2 Likes

Appreciate it man. I’ll post a final smoke report here once they’ve cured. I did do a quick dry sample on the #2…and that bih is very tasty. Lip smacking lemon and deep kush, very pronounced. When smoked out of a bong, the taste coats your mouth and lingers for at least 30 mins. Leaves my lips a bit numb. Strong meds fo sho that does not seem to have a ceiling, and this is a lower bud dried in 1 day, behind a PS4 fan. Once its dried properly with a good cure, its going to be ridiculous

8 Likes

That chem d ×notso headband…is awesome aswell…like hands down some of the best smoke. Also I’d advise to try the snow hybrids. .super strong

12 Likes

T-1000 - A selection of Old Family Purple - Clone

I picked up this clone from Archive in Portland. She’s a pretty quick finisher, I’d say she could be done in under 65 days, she turns out a little better if you run her to 70 or longer. While growing, it reeked of sweet magnolias and funk, but now that she’s all cured up, it’s gunpowder, grapes, and gas. I wish she held on the funk smell a little bit more, that’s one downside to her. I’ve dried her twice now and she’s lost that deep deep funk both times, and I know my drying was on point, because all the other herb came out real funky. She’s definitely better after being in the jars a good a while, seeming to continue to get better with age. The gas and funk is there, you just gotta break up the hard buds to release it. The gunpowder thing is interesting, but thankfully doesn’t translate to the taste, cause that would be little weird. Taste slightly of grapes and mostly really good herb. If I’m smoking it, I like to leave it out in a dispo jar overnight so it dries up real nice, if I’m vaping I’ll prefer it more on the wetter side, straight from the cure jar.

As you can tell from the photos, she’s packed with resin. Now that doesn’t mean shit, but I will say she would probably be a good hash rosin producer, I got a ton of dry sift from the buds. I’m thinking about buying a rosin press soon, so I’ll maybe comeback with feedback after I press some.

The high is a pretty heavy hitter. I didn’t like it at first, when it was fresh. It kinda gave me this scatter-brained high, also it would give me headaches. But now that it’s been dried awhile, it’s much better. I don’t believe in the whole indica/sativa thing, but I’d classify this a chill, listen to music, watch a movie, gorge yourself with pie, type of high. Although I will say, I’m weird and I smoked some this morning to try and give an honest review, and it ended up kind of energizing me… I took all the photos and wrote this stuff, but I definitely feel it in my body too, a subtle but comforting heaviness. Only downside about the high is that I wish it was a little longer lived… hits heavy at first but tapers pretty quick. You can always smoke more, but there’s definitely a ceiling with this one. I’d say it’s a good once a day, chill out, eat something, then sleep, kind of bud. But hey, to each their own, and I would love to hear some other experiences with it…

63 Likes

Lemon party fallen soldier

22 Likes

I snagged some Pine Tar Kush recently. I had heard and seen how generous they are with the freebies, but was still blown away when I opened my package. So much good stuff in there.

I got some Good Old Days (Panama Red x Bubba Kush). Does anyone know what Panama Nspecta uses or an approximate flowering time on these?

I have a hunch it may be from CBG because I know he got the Uzbek line from Charlie, but I’m kind of hoping it’s a different one. I’ve heard it is easy to work with for a Panama, but also doesn’t live up to what a lot of people expect from it.

Extra excited to pop these because I also just picked up RedQueen (Panama Red(coastal)xM10(afghani#1)). It will be fun to see how they stack up to one another.

19 Likes

I have the good ol days aswell. I also have 2 of those m10 hybrids…but from crickets and cicadas ones Malawi gold, the other is Ethiopian banana.

5 Likes

Anyone try the S1 Jager? Considering pulling the trigger but $92 for a 7 pack is kinda pricey to me

4 Likes

Im about to pick up a pack of the Big Bad Wolf 2.0. Anybody else get the first one or this one yet? Everytime i read the description my heart rate increases lol

6 Likes

I posted some pics of the 2.0 on this thread. Really enjoying sampling them all

4 Likes

Ill scroll through and find them. Worth the money then?

4 Likes

Yes to me. But if shit got rough in my life, I would probably suck dick for chemdog🤭. So…you know…I might be more into chemdog than you😆

8 Likes

Well, i can surely appreciate your sentiment to the Chemdog strains, but if you somehow lose yours… just holler, no dick suckin needed my guy… im pulling the trigger on these holy grails in a few days.

8 Likes

To be entirely honest…. Im not 100% sure ive even had real Chemdog, as far as i know it was the real deal because that was the best shit ive ever smoked. And was staaaanky smelling and coooovwred in trichomes. Was also 10 years ago….

3 Likes

Thanks for looking out homie🤣
I’ve had a “chemdog” for years that I think is an S1 or something. Not any of the official cuts but it’s bomb and has improved my life for almost 2 decades. Respect

8 Likes