CSI Humboldt Seeds

I was trimming first pheno of headband x lemon tree last night - really interesting savory smell. Reminded me of a dijon mustard, soy sauce and worchestershire marinade I make :rofl:. Taste was more on the sweet fuel end. Im assuming this is a headband smell, no citrus at all in this pheno. Was also a very sturdy plant, no staking!

Second pheno had some citrus come out at the end.

14 Likes

Anyone ever ran lemon party or lemon tree?

Im kinda looking for that old lemon skunk that was used a lot back in the 2000s mainly by GHS.

Or SLH

7 Likes

Have you started those yet? Sounds like a nice match between those 2 parents. Or could you point me to a grow diary. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve seen a report or two on lemon party s1 - sounds like a bit of a hunt to find a stable plant, but most bring very strong lemon smells. Lemon Tree in this headband x LT doesn’t seem too dominant… and be on the watch for herms, both I grew had some week3-5 balls.

There was a super lemon haze sent out in the OG box a year ago or so, you might be able to track that down… I think that has the lemon skunk in it?

5 Likes

You can sell shit in a box and there’s plenty of people who will buy it if you know how to create the hype. But reality always prevails and truth be told…. I’ve picked up some of the best weed on Overgrow trading with brothers and on IG for $50/pack. There is no need to spend that much, other than to feed one’s ego.

9 Likes

Nice dude. I’ve had to do some cheeky bending to manage the stretch with mine!

Last two pics are today at day 21 of flower.

TK x Chem 91

27 Likes

Whats up with Calebs website?

5 Likes

Not working?

2 Likes

Nope. I’m worried cause I’ve been waiting for 420 sale

3 Likes

That doesnt sound good but hopefully he took it down to revamp for the 420 cause that is huge. He is on ig may have to find him and ask if no one else chimes in

2 Likes

Working fine here

7 Likes

Same I was just browsing it within the last five minutes, and it appears to work on my end ?

6 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I’ll need to figure it out on my end

4 Likes

Thank goodness!:beers:thank you for the update

4 Likes

I’m looking at those Pure OG S1’s right now!

8 Likes

I had to clear my browsing data! Thank you guys.

4 Likes

anyone here ever grow out the Purple Indica s1’s? the original clone sounds amazing to me but just curious on how the S1’s are compared to the clone.

4 Likes

Never smoked the S1’s but the clone is still in my top ten ever !

7 Likes

Did he mention a 4/20 sale? Or just prepping ahead?

5 Likes

I’m just anticipating a 420 sale. Spend 1000 and get 40% off, the last few years

9 Likes