CSI Humboldt Seeds

Yah, that’s quite the bend :joy: lookin good though! :ok_hand:
I’m about to top them a few nodes down and take those as clones, the one on the far left is worrying me with the way the secondary branches are stretching already :grimacing:

2 Likes

It actually broken and he’s trying to get someone to fix it or make a new one. He said so on The Canna Cabana.

2 Likes

I figured I’d put this here, because I needed an OGplanation about Pure OG Kush.

7 Likes

Getting ready for outdoors,got some joti blue crush,csi big bad wolf,obama care,lemon party x chem d…
Anybody get bad germ rates from obama care?i germed 4 with all the other seeds and the only not to sprout were 3 obama cares of 4.⁷

q01

14 Likes

I don’t, but give it some time. I made some seeds that I thought had a dismal pop rate until I grew a bunch of them. Some of the seeds took three weeks to sprout.

3 Likes

Chem '91 x TK 5150. Wk 7

47 Likes

20 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!!

3 Likes

Poor @OrganicGorilla must be crushed :joy:

2 Likes

Not exactly. I get to save $750 CAD. There is always Black Friday. I really don’t need beans.

3 Likes

Sent da monies on friday, received the beans today.

What I Bought <----------> What I Got

39 Likes

Anyone up for trading some beans? I have an allotment from csi I’ve accumulated that I am not keen on, and hoping someone might have something and can work something out! Shoot me a message!

9 Likes

So, uh, do they take credit cards or not? Their Terms page says that they do but as I finish an order the Payment screen has no place to enter a card There’s a radio button selection about ‘billing address’ which shouldn’t be a factor for people sending cash or M.O.

I checked multiple browsers and mobile/desktop platforms to make sure it wasn’t something on my end. I Googled but couldn’t find anything conclusive. Is it expected to mail your card number???!?!?!?? You’d think there would be some sort of explanation how to proceed if it’s a valid form of payment.

3 Likes

Cash or unfilled-out MO for the correct amount…

9 Likes

That is a bit odd, every time I’ve ordered from Caleb I sent cash in the mail, plus I didn’t see an option for card info when checking out myself But since it is in the terms you would think there should be a way to do it…

4 Likes

I hadn’t even noticed that the Terms said anything about CCs… but sure enough, there it is.

3 Likes

That was the cause of my confusion. Thanks for the clarification. I’m intrigued by the S1 offerings - not that I need to buy more seeds. I think it’s a sign I should skip it.

2 Likes

cash only and well worth it

6 Likes

CSI wants to keep his funds untraceable.
I don’t blame him.

7 Likes

Old School is the way to go. He makes it more then worth your while sending cash, with his full pack freebies

11 Likes