CSI Humboldt Seeds

Good freebies too. Like he considers what you buy or mention in the letter and loads you up with seeds that get you just as excited to grow as the pack you ordered. Not some cheap testers or wack you never heard or read about you have collecting dust in the drawer. I have never been burned putting cash and mailing out with csi and I’ve ordered dozens of times. Great selection, excellent customer services always fun to grow you cannot go wrong with csi.

14 Likes

You sure? Is the second picture the same plant? Good God that looks straight OGK. Like unmistakable…It made me stop scrolling I know those giant calyxes anywhere. I never got any of that in my Chem D crosses or ibl’s. I am going to have to pop a lot of those if this is the case. Hadn’t planned on touching any. Not even close to the chem x tk crosses looked that plump and og.

18 Likes

Damn bro that picture made you come out of your 6 year posting break :joy:

23 Likes

:rofl:
I remember @40ampstofreedom use to be very prolific.

7 Likes

I only know him from another forum.

5 Likes

LOL. Yes very true guys. I have some cool stuff I am working with and wanted to see what all CSI and Rado were doing and how some of their drops turned out as I have not been very active with forums the past few years. Hopefully this year will be a bit different and I will have time to share some fun stuff. I have a bunch of beans I want to pop and need to sell some rare bodhi gear I still have just not sure where to do it. Got quite few goji og, sunshine day dream, etc. Many of his old drops and I need to move my extras since I bought like 5-20 packs of most.

22 Likes

Has anyone asked Nspecta now that he has gone through tons of GDP what he thinks the real genetics are? Wondering if he thinks its really big bud in there or just a purps crossed to a og.

8 Likes

It’s the only seed I have popped of it, Chem D S1, here she is at Day 64 Flower.

34 Likes

Yeah that’s wild how OGK that looks…I am stumped. Was it a keeper? Do you still have it? How was the nose? Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

No bonus Irene/pure og hybrid packs, or the “unreleased mystery reg” huh?

1 Like

It appears he ordered and recieved before that was announced.

3 Likes

Welcome back, man! Long time no see. How you doing?

:sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Outdoor run this season. Hopefully find that funky funk and cross it with something more stable and work it into my indoor by the winter grow season. Probably cross it with some purest indica females i kept for outdoor this year.

38 Likes

Little off topic but I got some “Smoking Skunks” (Bodhis RK-Stray/ASS x Sterling Green) from Strayfox vegging outside right now and the stem rub is so deliciously stinky old school smell. I plan on doing the same as you and pollinating something or everything with it.

9 Likes

Sounds really nice!!! I was looking at some if strays sterling work and was very tempted. Are you posting the grow? If so would love to follow along

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll start posting some pics soon. I know he’s got a Sterling-95 as well. Im also growing some CSI Pure OG x TK I hit with TK x HPKi95 and just popped some of his Lemon G x Lemon Party and prob going to grab and pop one of his new Irene crosses.

8 Likes

Definitely interested in that Sterling stuff too! Stoked to see both ! @OG619 @GreenHighland

3 Likes

Man I am doing great! Thanks for all the welcomes. I can’t wait to get back posting will be popping lots of beans coming up and doing some more breeding!

Love everything my favorites are doing and where things have gone. CSI and Rado still my favorite.

10 Likes

What do you want to cross me with? :laughing:

2 Likes

yep, took me awhile to send :stuck_out_tongue: not nspecta though

1 Like