CSI Humboldt Seeds

OG in GDP? I hate purps lol but I’d have to say nah no way. Urkel x Big Bud always made sense and that theory is still the prevalent one today.

“Grandaddy Purple is supposedly Purple Urkle x Salmon Creek Big Bud…coincidently Ken Estes sourced his GDP roundabout Salmon Creek in Southern Humboldt.”

10 Likes

Chemdog #1 x GG4 - Day 58F. Aiming for 80

36 Likes

Yeah some of the lemon scented ones really would make one wonder if it had OG in it somewhere in its background. I never got to grow out reversals with it tho or any crosses would be obvious lookin for the super stringy and big calyx phenos if it was in there at all even way back. That would make it obvious. I had wondered after smoking it for the last time about 7 years ago whether it was mendo or urkle. I didn’t grow it but my friend did and said it was gdp. Very sweet candy grape and also lemon. I don’t remember too much gas. Tight hard nugs nice purpling.

Is estes cut still around anywhere? I never got to grow big bud either. Might try it for fun now. Always seemed to generic dutch for me to try back in the day when the OGK craze was kicking off underground.

2 Likes

Bubblegum x sweet 16 or Pineapple x sweet 16…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:
Leaning towards pineapple, but I’m being totally indecisive, wont get around to either immediately but i had money set aside for a 4/20 sale order! Other pack im planning to get is Dogshit x Irene

7 Likes

Can’t go wrong either way. I myself, would be going after the Bubblegum cross. Dogshit x Irene is on my list of wants too!

6 Likes

Bubblegum is just great in outcrosses especially his pheno and yields fantastic…Mendo x Bubblegum is cup quality weed and we all know bubble gum x to blueberry is just as godly in smell and yield department. I won’t ever bother with any dutch ones again.

However…my extensive growing of Killer Queen x C99 and Killer Queen x Chemdog D tells me that you really need grab that pineapple one and just pick up a pack of bubblegum x mendo…Killer Queen x Chemdog is still some of my most favorite weed I have smoked in all my growing.

9 Likes

The Pineapple cross sounds real nice to me. I just chopped the tops off this tiny little Pinks N Purps x I had outside, it was stunted from the cold nights and starting to reveg.

23 Likes

So far the only CSI I’ve tried is crude fuel and i love the gas / car exhaust terms on it. I’m looking for some more gasoline & diesel fuel gear from Caleb. Any info on his crosses with Notso’s headband or the pure og crosses?

3 Likes

I also love some good sour. How’s his sour d gear?

1 Like

i would definitely go with the bubblegum cross from all ive seen and heard about how it breeds… i was actually looking at that pack today as if i need more seeds… haha

6 Likes

I was very tempted by the Pineapple x Sweet 16, but in the end I went with the Blackberry Wine x Sweet 16. I’m a sucker for “interesting terpene profiles” particularly when it’s Caleb saying it.

6 Likes

You sold me on the pineapple! I sent my money order and tracking a bit ago and just realized I forgot to mention I was interested in the mendo x bubblegum if he had any around, as I’ve heard he usually will give you some stuff you say you’re interested in instead of random freebies if you do mention something. I’m sure I’ll be more than happy with whatever I get, and I can always seek out mendo x bubblegum in a trade or buy it direct another time, but that sounds like a killer choice!

4 Likes

I grew a pack of Pineapple x Forbidden Fruit a few years back and they turned out like crap, because I neglected my ventilation and bortyris set in.
They were very large and :pineapple:
Falling back on my RIU account for the only photo I could find.
https://www.rollitup.org/t/csi-humboldt-thread.891978/post-16384607
I still have another pack if I get off of my Keto diet of Chems, OGK and sativas.

7 Likes

I got the pineapple x sweet 16 as a freebie. Any one know what should yield from that one ball park? I never heard of either until this recent drop.

2 Likes

Yield could be from an ounce indoors, to a few pounds outdoors. All depends bro. If you veg it long enough, you will get more weight.

3 Likes

Sorry , I meant what would yield from the cross as far as high, terps , etc. not like what am I going to get from the plant like some first time grower :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

I’m hoping it’s the commercial-yielding Pineapple from the early 00s. I miss that flower.

2 Likes

The Golden Pineapple Surfr Seeds uses. Not my pic.

22 Likes

That’s an insane density of colas.
Does he use Green Bodhi Golden Pineapple?
C99 x White Widow

5 Likes

Surfr uses Golden Goat(Hawaiian Romulan x Sweet Island Skunk) x Pineapple Kush.

CSI uses Sweet Pineapple ~ Pineapple x Sweet 16

The heirloom Pineapple clone, widely grown in the great outdoors round Humboldt, Trinity, & Mendocino, is a large Sativa dominant beast of a plant…with a lovely Pineapple scent profile…hybridized with Sweet 16 you’re guaranteed sweet fruity candy flowers on potentially massive plants.

8 Likes