CSI Humboldt Seeds

Is it… C99? :thinking:

5 Likes

No real smell to these yet very low odor just a lightly sweet something going on but i will report back when i chop them in about 3 weeks.

NL5000 6 weeks bloom

G-1000 5 weeks bloom

37 Likes

Lololol, nice. Great user name!!!

2 Likes

So I have a big interest in the new GDP lines. I know it is old news to others but I have only ever smoked it a few times. The smoke I had was incredibly flavorful coat your mouth sweet candy grape and lemon. Tasted from start to finish beautiful. What do you guys think of GDP compared to something like SFV x Mendo or Urkle? Can it compete? Is it worth it to have both because they are so different? I get incredible lemon sweet candy grapes from my OG crosses to purp lines. It has been many years since I have even smoked GDP so I can’t really do a side by side. I just remember it being very memorable and flavorful.

I want to buy quite a few crosses but I am just not sure if it is worth it given all the lemon and grape I have in my arsenal.

6 Likes

What’s the high on that I’m growing it right now

2 Likes

Growing this as well. Mines is in Week 4 Flower.

1 Like

If I can get a hold of him an old friend has original source GDP f2,3 and 4’s they are undoubtedly legit. I’ve been meaning to get some as he owes me from a hookup years back. If he coughs some up I’ll send you some 100% @40ampstofreedom I’ll keep you updated . Gonna text and email him momentarily.

7 Likes

This is from a 2020 post on RIU (by JewelRunner):

“To be fair I just emailed him curious to know if the pineapple x forbidden fruit uses mean gene’s pineapple. He responded in less than 15 min to tell me it’s the pineapple cut that circulates in Mendocino, possibly the Portland pineapple dog shit cut. I asked about the sherb too hopefully he gives some info on that. I’ll post it up if so, sick that he’s willing and able to directly answer Q’s… not many do that and definitely not any or at least not many that are as established as he is.”

8 Likes

2x mendo Purps s1’s … lookin fairly different if ya ask me haha

24 Likes

Haven’t smoked her yet, this is the first run.

Godspeed :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I love the looks of the second plant. Good job with them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s up homies,

Any of y’all smoke some pineapple hybrids by CSI? I just put in an order for some pineapple x giesel and I just read that it’s usually an outdoor strain. I just wanted to see if any of y’all have giving it a go indoor?

1 Like

thanks man! funny cause im liking the first one personally. but definitely stoked to see what kind of flower they produce. got another week or so of veg, just put em both in 7 gals…

2 Likes

Day 16 of flower on these Mendo P fallen soldiers.

:v:

29 Likes

3 5150 TK x Chem 91, all 3 with fairly different structures. 1 is the most stretchy with longest internodes, closely followed by 2, and 3 is much more compact
Just ordered some blumats, roots galore out the bottom of these plastic pots… can’t decide if I should transplant these girls to their final 5 gal containers now and shove the blumats in when they get here which would disturb some portion of the roots, or should I just wait like a week for the blumats to get here and transfer then…

14 Likes

When I ordered the TK S1’s it came with an extra pack of S1’s and both of those packs you mentioned as freebies. Caleb def makes it worth your while when you invest in him…

10 Likes

Fuck yeah man!

2 Likes

Made up STS solution and sprayed my keeper Big Bad Wolf 2.0. Got a whole gang of pollen targets to hit as well. On deck is Bubba Kush (Berger), Triangle Kush, LAPK, Triangle x Tahoe, Mandelbrots Royal Kush, AJ Sour, Tropicana Cherry and others I can’t remember at the moment. Should be cool lol

29 Likes

Is there an must grow from csi? I was looking on the family feud / t1000 hybrids or s1.

What would you recommend?

4 Likes

A must grow is his Triangle Kush S1 (TK S1) It’s $200 per pack but definitely worth it!

9 Likes