CSI Humboldt Seeds

It’s amazing the generosity he exhibits on a regular basis. And he has so many loyal customers because of it and obviously his stellar genetic library . But I doubt anyone else in the price point he is, pushes even half the packs he does. I DEFINITELY get why he’s cash only. Imagine his cash stash :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Dude I feel you. Hard to make sense of stuff like that. My friend/neighbor did it when we were in 7th grade. I still think about it and I’m old now.

3 Likes

Farmer Joe is having a black Friday sale, all his cuts are $100 including Irene. I picked up Chem 91 and Sour D.

6 Likes

As in after Thanksgiving Black Friday?

I’ve got an order with him right now, but I’m waiting for them to root.

1 Like

Well, I was going to pass on the 420 sale but I had to buy just one pack to get the 3 packs that he promises in the 20% off sale. I snagged F1 Durb x GDP. Funny thing, I checked my list and already have GDP x F1 Durb.

What’s everyones thoughts on reverse parentage?

7 Likes

I think its a 4/20 sale but he’s calling it black Friday. All I know for sure is both of my tents are flowering, so I’m going to have to get creative with the cuts lol

4 Likes

Bubba Kush S1 that’s been vegging for…. 3 months lol

28 Likes

I love some good Bubba but that slow growth kills me

6 Likes

shit, when did he post the purple urkle stuff? Our guy is hard at work!!!

3 Likes

i wonder what the #103 is like?

3 Likes

slooooooww :fire:

3 Likes

“Purple Urkle S1 #103…this girl is my number one keeper of the Urkle S1’s…she checks all the boxes big, chunky, frosty, stinky…I’ll be using her to make my Urkle S2’s.”

Bubblegum x Purple Urkle 103

Chemdog ’91 x Purple Urkle 103

Chem 91/GSC x Purple Urkle 103

Durban Poison x Purple Urkle 103

Girl Scout Cookies x Purple Urkle 103

Lemon Party x Purple Urkle 103

Loompa’s Headband x Purple Urkle 103

Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle 103

Obama Kush x Purple Urkle 103

Sherbert x Purple Urkle 103

Strawberry Cough x Purple Urkle 103

Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle 103

Cheese x Purple Urkle 103

Wedding Cake x Purple Urkle 103

Zkittlez x Purple Urkle 103

36 Likes

Never liked the Urkle as much, Never grew it but seen my fair share over the yrs. Always liked GDP and the Grape Ape was real nice when it came around, everyone got burnt out on them back then but love that he’s bringing them back.

2 Likes

I think having both ways is a great resource to have if you get to enjoying and working those genetics. Another tool in the proverbial toolbox, another resource to draw from. There are a few that I’d like to have the “other” way around too. Those, to me for my collection, would be be more of an icing on the cake sorta thing.

Ordering for the sale I think is good practice! I hadn’t been able to order the past handful of sales and bummed that I hadn’t better prepared for them financially. I’m curious as to what the mystery regular freebie is going to be! Has anyone received an order from this current sale yet? Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Appreciate your outlook brother. I honestly ordered it without checking my vault, but I’m not upset about it.
I’m quite interested in finding out what the unreleased pack of regulars is too. Financially, I was okay to grab just one pack. I justified it knowing I’d be getting an Irene pack and a Pure OG pack. lol

6 Likes

Damn, that looks so good!

2 Likes

Where did you see this at? Because he did not post it on his insta…maybe an old post around black friday?

2 Likes

Good thing is you get a bunch of freebies, so no matter what you pick, and what else you wish you had bought, you’ll get absolutely loaded with a bunch of great stuff!

3 Likes

@Growgrassblowglass

I spent all morning yesterday trying to narrow it down and just kept adding strains to my wishlist :joy:. I think I can make a purchase today. Narrowed down to TK and urkle crosses.

6 Likes

I know the feeling. With over 400 options to choose from, it makes it super difficult!

3 Likes